Madine to Donny on Loan ?

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

And Rob Jones will keep him in check .

Just as an aside, Rob was outstanding on Tuesday Night, never put a foot wrong, and was named MOTM, which according to Rovers i spoke to is the Norm.

I think it might make him realse how good he's got it here, having to go to a lesser side and play in front of 6000 every week might make him think 'When I go back im gunna try sooo hard to make an impact' if he's not already.

Lots of these players will never be good enough to play for a bigger club than us.

UTO

Would seem a good move for him and us, though we can't have a 24 hour recall, he needs games and goals. It does leave us a bit threadbare up front though if we intend to play with two up top, especially as Antonio has said he's happier out wide. Only leaves Maguire as back up.

Doncaster want one of our players on loan?

But I thought John Ryan said Doncaster and Barnsley have over-taken both Sheffield clubs. Why would Doncaster need to borrow one of our players if they had indeed 'over-taken' us? lol

We should be telling Doncaster to f*ck off - they would never do us any favours and would more likely just stick the boot in if we ever asked for help.

I'm only happy Barnsley have COG because there is supposedly a permanant deal in place at the end of his loan term. Otherwise, I'd want us to tell them to f*ck off too.

Oh, and why are football players - who earn comfortably 6-figure salaries - sharing a house?!

Guest SouthLeedsOwl

Listening to Radio Sheffield last night Bryan Flynn said they had made bids for 2 players and that they wanted an answer by 5.00pm today.

I think it would be good for Madine to get games and confidence back and we would still be ok up front even if Wickham was recalled.

And we'd have who as a forward on the bench if Madine goes anywhere?

Whilst I appreciate the potential advantages of Madine getting some games elsewhere (especially if it helps keep the pigs in the division below) we can't ignore the fact that we would have only three recognised strikers at the club, two of whom don't belong to us and the other who has failed to make any kind of impact. Antonio's and JJ's cameos are all very well but we shouldn't be relying on them for lengthy periods and we are not all that well stocked in their proper positions either.

Its a perfect move for Madine and Wednesday. Keep him fit in case Wickham gets called back. Plus hopefully give him a taste of scoring goals again.

Would also give Maguire a couple of chances hopefully. Plus both JJ and Antonio can fill in if needed.

Good luck Gary!

Edited by BenitoCarbone

Doncaster want one of our players on loan?

But I thought John Ryan said Doncaster and Barnsley have over-taken both Sheffield clubs. Why would Doncaster need to borrow one of our players if they had indeed 'over-taken' us? lol

We should be telling Doncaster to f*ck off - they would never do us any favours and would more likely just stick the boot in if we ever asked for help.

I'm only happy Barnsley have COG because there is supposedly a permanant deal in place at the end of his loan term. Otherwise, I'd want us to tell them to f*ck off too.

Oh, and why are football players - who earn comfortably 6-figure salaries - sharing a house?!

maybe bennetts his butler ......

We would be able to let him go if we stick with the system that's brought us our recent success, a solid midfield four with Antonio playing off the one striker. That would enable us to have a similar set up on the bench also. Means choosing between Lita and Wickham though, hmm tricky, over to you Dave.