Official Website

Guest gotcha_Owls

Guest wilyfox

i've seen far better websites designed by amateurs doing it for fun. to think the swfc website was created by professionals earning a living from it is disappointing. when so many take a disliking to it, something must be wrong...

Awful to the extent that I have stopped using it.

I'm all for change and being open minded about change, but this has been a massive backward step.

It was one of the first places I would go for Wednesday news, now it's one of the last.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I'm all for change and being open minded about change, but this has been a massive backward step.

It was one of the first places I would go for Wednesday news, now it's one of the last.

This,...

I get all my news from Owlstalk!! Balanced and objective.

Guest totemowl

Content is fairly good. How it's presented is a bit naff. Rather than try and put in widgets to represent things, it would have been better to keep it simple.

I suspect it suffers because same template is used for dozen's of other football clubs, a lot of which are less MASSIVE.

But on mi iPad, which is right good y'know, it often fails to load. The things go round, but nothing happens until I click something else.

Even worse, when I use mi Macbook, which is also pretty good, and try and buy some tickets, the safari browser won't display the seats, so I can't use it to buy any. This really did ought to be sorted out.

Guest tazz070299

it's awful.

the pull down menus keep disappearing while you're trying to access them

pages take for ever to load.

its not very current with its news

Guest intercity0wl

They dont update the sections quick enough for it to be classed as anything else than shuffle, a new section was created in the Commercial section for the 50/50 Results, its now 71 hours since the Hull City draw was made and still no sign of the results, and the Millwall results from weeks ago aint their either, yes its a poor site, but the updating of it by the club is 4th division Standard.

Well guess what, this morning i notic that the results from the hull game are showing up in the Commercial - 50/50 results section, so happily look forward to checking my winning ticket :biggrin: , onl to find that whwn clicking on the 50/50 link it jumps straight back to the home page, with a the Bullen Article on it, you just couldn't make it up

yep Daz same for me...i always look on here for news before anywhere

Guest intercity0wl

Apart from being a nightmare to use with ease, the speed at which things are added/updated can be very slow, nearly Four full days and still waoting for Woves 50/50 results to appear, probably blame it on the snow, come on SWFC media team, FFS

I never use the official site, it's absolutely crap and I cannot for the life of me understand why they haven't done anything about it.

Good luck to any advertisers, they won't be getting the much of a result.

It's a bit sad really, the official site should be the first port of call for any supporter.