Official Website

Guest gotcha_Owls

Guest owlspain

What does everyone think to swfc.co.uk the new look and does it work ok when viewing etc?

its awful, but every league club has the same issue. Takes too long to load, it's messy and difficult to navigate on an iPad. Use it very little now.

I love it.

I think it should be given more time to turn things round, after all there are a lot of new options that need time to work together.

People are so dramatic on here.

I mean, it worked fine last season. Better than expected actually.

However, the rumble am I going to give that cocking website time to get its poo poo in order.

In fact, if it doesn't work after the Leeds match, BURN IT, BURN THE WEBSITE AND EVERYONE WITH IT.

I love it.

I think it should be given more time to turn things round, after all there are a lot of new options that need time to work together.

People are so dramatic on here.

I mean, it worked fine last season. Better than expected actually.

However, the rumble am I going to give that cocking website time to get its poo poo in order.

In fact, if it doesn't work after the Leeds match, BURN IT, BURN THE WEBSITE AND EVERYONE WITH IT.

I think they dismantled the old website too soon. They should have just added a couple of extra buttons here and there. :biggrin: