Stadium tour

Credit where credit is due, I took my two lads on the staium tour on Saturday for the grand total of £20 (for the three of us).

Absolutely tremendous!

Nearly 2 and a half hours, walking around the Old Lady and on a match day too and virtually access all areas including a fully ready laid out changing room prior to the players arrival.

The bloke who took us around (Sorry I can't remember his name) was a star. Taking time to paint the Wednesday story, which I think young and old will have lapped up. Well done pal, you obviously enjoy your role at SWFC and I know you read Owlstalk, so thanks.

Fantastic value for money. We did the Nou Camp in the summer as well for 4 times the cost and a "guided tour" that just meant following a group of people to another soulless part of the concrete monster.

You can buy online under the tickets section. I think I was with you on that tour, it was absolutely fantastic. Pretty much went everywhere, and the guide obviously had a big affinity with the club. Would be interested to hear his comments on the Hillsborough Disaster, as he wasn't legally allowed to say what he saw.

You can buy online under the tickets section. I think I was with you on that tour, it was absolutely fantastic. Pretty much went everywhere, and the guide obviously had a big affinity with the club. Would be interested to hear his comments on the Hillsborough Disaster, as he wasn't legally allowed to say what he saw.

Tickled me when every time he said "he wasn't allowed to say what he saw/thought" he proceeded to tell us a bit more. As it happens, I was also at Hillsborough on that day and at one point during the tour felt compelled to jump in and say what he clearly wanted to. I resisted the urge on the basis that none of us were there for a debate of that nature.