Just word of the mouth but apparently madine being sold to Birmingham for 4 million

4 Million? Awesome! Let's cash the cheque the first, then I'll fly over, drive him down myself in a chauffeur driven car of his choice and head straight up to the Galpharm with same 4 million for Rhodes.................

.............................Bloody hell, I've just seen a whole squadron of pigs fly past!

Guest Teetowl

Sounds like there will be a convoy of cars waiting to drive him to Brum for 4 million!

Jordan Rhodes and a lovely new HD scoreboard to compliment our old one please Milan :-)

Who's the Blues manager putting in the bid then?

To be fair that is irrelevant and doesn't matter. It's the 21st century clubs sign players all the time now without a manager. Quite rightly so IMO as well because it's not the managers money to spend. That's another topic entirely though.

This is nonsense because Birmingham are under a transfer embargo and have huge concerns over the future of their financing.

Guest theowls 93

Timmy you must have balls of steel to come out with poo like that on here, these lot are like vultures when it comes to horrendous rumours like yours.