Madine or Rhodes

Guest b995

Guest b995

If you could only choose one to have in your Wednesday team which one would you choose (Hypothetically of course)

Rhodes for me.

Guest swfc4_1

Madine, his technical ability is fantastic, hes a very intelligent player, and imo will be better at championship level than Rhodes. Rhodes does have a great goalscoring record in league one, but in the championship, i firmly believe that Madine will be better

How many did Rhodes score in the play offs? 6th in the shoot out, not the confidence you expect from a 40 goal a season striker…rit'll be interesting to see if he can replicate his success next season.

I'd have taken e pre-Christmas Madine any day!

For what it's worth that is!!!

Guest Fedor

Madine has a better all round game, but Rhodes is a much better goalscorer. They would probably compliment each other very well

madine as all the attributes to be a top player wether he will is down to him .......rhodes scores goals in league 1 wether he can do it at higher level i know not, but he doest seem to have have anything else in his locker and if he cant do it at a higher level then i fail to see what he brings to the party ......time will tell but at this moment i wouldnt swap

rhodes has played in the champ

1 in 10

And madine was average in league 1

Rhodes has had a couple of years to mature..but i suppose because messi wasnt able to score 20 in the championship when he was 12 he is poo poo too

Edited by Gude

Madine has a better all round game, but Rhodes is a much better goalscorer. They would probably compliment each other very well

This

It will also be a lot harder for Rhodes next season and if the goals dry up then he has nothing whereas Madine brings much more to the team.

Gut feeling is that Rhodes could be a 1 season wonder.Madines all round game is better imo

Check his previous years on loan at Huddersfield and his record at youth level for Ipswich.

It's difficult to judge his games in the first team at Ipswich - 10 mins here & there etc

if if if

random tickler scored sod all at champ level

rhodes scored sod all at champ level

great first post

madine for me

rhodes is proven failure at championship level

lets see what madine can do

If Rhodes is a proven faliure at Championship level then youve really got to say the same about Madine.Both made very little impact when given there brief chance, Rhodes with Ipswich and Madine with Coventry.

Both players have come on a hell of alot in 2 years and iam sure both will now prove more than capable at Championship level.

Rhodes will score goals at most levels and Madine can be anything he wants if he keeps his head down and concentrates on his football.

Ill stick with Madine but any fan of a Championship club who says he wouldnt have Rhodes in his teams side obviously hasnt seen the guy play.

Guest Teetowl

I know it would never happen, but I would love to see them in the same team (ours)

Red or brown sauce on a corned beef sarnie?