Garry Madine

Now we're in the Championship we really don't have to worry about losing players to crapholes like Burnley anymore.

Its a good feeling now, losing good players to shitty clubs who happened to be above us was probably the thing I hated the most about league one.

No way Gazza's going anywhere like Burnley anymore.

Wouldn't sell for less than 2mil minimum from anyone either.

Guest foreverSWFC

poo poo source, just makes up rumours like every 10 minutes.

Edited by foreverSWFC

Why do people even bother giving time to these stupid twitter rumour sites??

They are all a load of flipping poo , yet people keep posting them.

What a load of poo !!

Just rumours mate, need something to talk about.

Gonna be a long summer otherwise! :)

Now we're in the Championship we really don't have to worry about losing players to crapholes like Burnley anymore.

Its a good feeling now, losing good players to shitty clubs who happened to be above us was probably the thing I hated the most about league one.

No way Gazza's going anywhere like Burnley anymore.

Wouldn't sell for less than 2mil minimum from anyone either.

Still feel sick when I think about our first winding up order, and selling Lee Grant to Burnley just for them to sit him on the bench for 7 months.

flip off Burnley. We'll have Treacy off you, then go away.

Guest Foxhill Owl

I'm not itk, but I've been told burnley have offered 1.5 million for Madine !! Anyone else heard This ??

:tango:

(we need a new signing ) lol

Upon signing Madine said.. 'it's always been my dream to play for Burnley. I want to help the club regain its rightful place in the Premier League. This club screams top level football.'

Yep- makes perfect sense.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

Guest Big Guns

The likes of burnley and the other tin pot championship clubs are going to be put in there place next season

The only players leaving will be the ones Dave Jones wants rid off

£5m.

Why not?

He's young, English, good scoring record. We don't want to sell. We don't have to sell. I think a few Championship clubs are in for a shock if they intend on making cheap bids for our better players.

Also, Gary should be probably look towards the meteoric rise of Lee Grant's career since opting to join Burnley.

Guest Foxhill Owl

£5m.

Why not?

He's young, English, good scoring record. We don't want to sell. We don't have to sell. I think a few Championship clubs are in for a shock if they intend on making cheap bids for our better players.

Also, Gary should be probably look towards the meteoric rise of Lee Grant's career since opting to join Burnley.

Long gone are them days selling players for pittance !!

We get what we think acceptable!!

If not flip OFF lol

Has he had his court appearance?

Seriously doubt anyone would be making bids while his immediate future is possibly uncertain?

(Yes I know we signed Réda).

As others have said, he won't be going to Burnley as it would be a backwards step.

Only way we will sell him is if a big money offer comes in, or a Premiership club comes in for him and he wants to leave.

Edited by nebneeb

Guest intercity0wl

Why would he want to go to a Championship rival that gets a max attendance of about 18k and is situated in a dump

Well he does live in the same house as Neil dosen't he, Just saying like.

Still feel sick when I think about our first winding up order, and selling Lee Grant to Burnley just for them to sit him on the bench for 7 months.

flip off Burnley. We'll have Treacy off you, then go away.

Yeah Burnleys one of those clubs I despise. Hope we muller them next season and send them down, hate them for pinching Grant off us.

Forgot Tracey was at Burnley, no wonder he wants to leave.

The likes of burnley and the other tin pot championship clubs are going to be put in there place next season

The only players leaving will be the ones Dave Jones wants rid off. damm right they can do one next year and were going out to boss these poo little clubs with 10 k attendances

I got a feeling that that Gary Madine will like the championship alot.

The best is yet to come for him. We just need to get the right strike partner for him.

Rhodes would do. Failing that i would take makail smith. ;-)

Agree.

The longer last season went on, the more I was convinced that he is a tremendous prospect.

When he's not scoring his link up play is still super.

He gets a bit of stick at times... I give him a bit of stick at times.

He still doesn't always look like he's at peace with the world and he has no great affiliation to SWFC, we're just a means to an end for him.

But flip me, he'll be worth £5m in a year or 2, possibly more.

not only is the notion that he could be worth that amount insulting. it is not as bad as not spelling his name correctly. i'm not the spelling police, but seriously? its not the hardest of names

he will get better and better the higher standard of football he is exposed to. and that will be with us. end of!