Madine rumour

Don't worry its absolute rubbish, that's my mate who posted that, I told him about the rumour doing the rounds on here a few weeks ago, I think that came from the 'People', I didn't expect him to post it on that twtd, but he's obviously just trying to see what they think of him.

By the way they do have cash, but Madine would never make a move there end of.

Nothing to do with transfers, but I found it strange that he made no attempt at celebrating our second goal with the rest of the players - just loooked at them and walked sullenly away. Odd behaviour for such an important goal.

Guest pembo55

Nothing to do with transfers, but I found it strange that he made no attempt at celebrating our second goal with the rest of the players - just loooked at them and walked sullenly away. Odd behaviour for such an important goal.

Did you not see him at full time drop to his knees and do a semedo. I think it's just him after the goal sulking he didn't score.

Not really, when you take into account his reaction to the first, how he worked his knackers off all game and his reaction at FT.

Guest keyser soze

Not really, when you take into account his reaction to the first, how he worked his knackers off all game and his reaction at FT.

And his reaction to Antonio's goal against Carlisle. He went ballistic! He's loving it here and going nowhere