Huddersfield - a tale of woe

Guest Sunflower

It's all fallen apart, anti Leeds factions against Grayson, some players looking like they don't give a throw. Fans even having a go at them at end today. We've no chance even if we get the 3 points we need to secure a top 6 finish..

Unless this is a fantastic tactic to lure the other 3 play off teams into thinking we really are poo ;-)

Guest Sunflower

How much will you get for Rhodes now d'ya reckon sunny?

highest bidder, no different which ever league we are in come August

Guest dave jones n.1

trust me there saving there selfs and will come good when the playoffs start along with rhodes who as also been a little quite

Wrong

Regardless of current form, a side with Jordan Rhodes up front will prove very dangerous opposition in the playoffs.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

whilever we have Buxton,Llera and Batth, i no longer have any fear of Rhodes

It's all fallen apart, anti Leeds factions against Grayson, some players looking like they don't give a throw. Fans even having a go at them at end today. We've no chance even if we get the 3 points we need to secure a top 6 finish..

Unless this is a fantastic tactic to lure the other 3 play off teams into thinking we really are poo ;-)

Dont you have a bit of an injury crisis in central midfield? Perhaps if some of those players come back you'll get your act together. No way you wont make the playoffs.

I dont buy it. Playoffs don't start for nearly a month, plenty of time for them to play themselves back into form.

Rhodes comes good again, and they'll be a force.

Absolutely. Easiest team talk for any out of form team going into the play offs.

Nothing that's gone before matters, clean slate etc etc.

Anything can happen, but I'd still be confident of our chances.

Guest Sunflower

Dont you have a bit of an injury crisis in central midfield? Perhaps if some of those players come back you'll get your act together. No way you wont make the playoffs.

who's injured? All our central midfielders are crap, that has been the problem all season, even Miller came back today after his hernia op, that's how desperate things are!!

Sacking your manager when you are unbeaten for 2 years was just madness.

Best team outside Premiership until he went.

So how come when you talk to actual Huddersfield fans, and i do a lot, how come i haven't met one that wanted Clark back or supported him in any way and i do mean none to a man they all say he deserved to go.

Guest Sheff Owl

sunflower.......can i just ask what happend to u in 2nd spot and us in 4th as final positions.

They sacked the man who took them on an unbeaten run of 16379292736464 games.

The glass isn't half empty, it's been smashed and the pieces used to self harm.

You're not THAT bad.

So how come when you talk to actual Huddersfield fans, and i do a lot, how come i haven't met one that wanted Clark back or supported him in any way and i do mean none to a man they all say he deserved to go.

Clark was sacked for drawing to many games imo, Dean Hoyle (Hudds chairman) got Simon Grayson in to get them to automatic, all the Huddersfield fans were slagging Clark off which I felt was weird seeing as they were sitting in 3rd and a good chance of a automatic place, they even played better then Sheff Utd in his last game but they all still wanted rid, So when this Simon kid came from Leeds they were all jumping up and down with joy.....but now...well not so much jumping.