MADINE "WE'LL PINCH SECOND SPOT"

Guest intercity0wl

Guest Big Guns

Just as long as he doesn'tlearn to use Ched the rippers bird pulling techniques no problem learning from the 3 million pound 20k a week man...

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Coming from the guy who was just on radio sheffield saying he goes to watch United to learn from Evans.

I would actually like to thank him for saying this, as I'm sure it will give our players another nice incentive and motivation to keep on winning, so cheers Gary.

Not a very bright lad is he?

How do you know it won't have the opposite affect? Are you mystic meg?

Putting an emphasis on Utd being a one man team might just get to both the squad and Evans in the run in.

Thanks Gary!

Coming from the guy who was just on radio sheffield saying he goes to watch United to learn from Evans.

I would actually like to thank him for saying this, as I'm sure it will give our players another nice incentive and motivation to keep on winning, so cheers Gary.

I disagree anything that puts the pressure on united who are the biggest bottlers in football is good. I'm certainly you'll crack, it just depends if we can maintain our form.

Yeah, who wouldnt aspire to be a striker that the whole team relies upon.

No, just very bored at work.

Very silly thing for him to come out and say at this stage of the season, dont know how you cant see that.

i would imagine Dave Jones probably isn't best happy reading this today.

Danny Wilson said mind games were futile "at this merment in time".

So I doubt anyone really cares to be honest. All it shows is that we're confident at the moment and thats something that Utd wouldnt want.

No, just very bored at work.

Very silly thing for him to come out and say at this stage of the season, dont know how you cant see that.

i would imagine Dave Jones probably isn't best happy reading this today.

Even "IF" we finish 3rd and go up through the Playoffs "the city is OURS" and you have a scabby hotel so flip off and get a wash you scruubers

Clutching at straws, because you think that's going to give your players incentive? Blooby hell. How simple minded are they? Do they all juggle the ball like seals te moment someone whips a camera out?

They are looking over their shoulder... no doubt about it.

Whats wrong with him winding them up? it's a flipping boring place when everybody just comes out with the same old cliches.

We have nothing to lose, we were in a place to potentially go 11 points adrift of 2nd, now were 2 points away.

One win secures a play off spot, so just go out there and attack with nothing to fear hoping someone drops a b0llocks.

its really as simple as that.

They are looking over their shoulder... no doubt about it.

Whats wrong with him winding them up? it's a flipping boring place when everybody just comes out with the same old cliches.

We have nothing to lose, we were in a place to potentially go 11 points adrift of 2nd, now were 2 points away.

One win secures a play off spot, so just go out there and attack with nothing to fear hoping someone drops a b0llocks.

its really as simple as that.

That's about it. The only problem is they can afford one slip-up more than us. Cheat Evans' histrionics prevented them losing that advantage at Hartlepool in what might turn out to be a huge development at this stage of the season.

Where would we be without Ched?

Where would you be without Madine?

The answer:

Still below us.

If we are a one man team, by scoring more goals than any other side in the country, including around 20 from midfield. then what exactly are you? 5 is the most a midfield player has for you isnt it?

Williamson has 10.

People say they have 'easier' games, but when they know they'll have to win each of them, they become very different fixtures.

Fair play to our squad for the form in March, cos if we hadn't been on fire the Pigs would have run away with 2nd by now.

FOOOOOK not winding them up, get stuck into the swines.

Where would we be without Ched?

Where would you be without Madine?

The answer:

Still below us.

If we are a one man team, by scoring more goals than any other side in the country, including around 20 from midfield. then what exactly are you? 5 is the most a midfield player has for you isnt it?

Williamson has 10.

Ifs, buts and maybes. You have no more idea than any of the rest of us.

Our defence has chipped in with 16 goals; no doubt way more than yours has. What does that mean? Bugger all.

Just celebrate being in second (for the moment at least) and stop squealing.

Even if Congo does read whichever article is in question, he doesn't understand it, and then when the content is explained to him he still doesn't listen. Basically he walks into the debate with a bucket on his head, banging into every wall whilst shouting about how right he is. I wonder if he ever thinks there could be more to life.