MADINE "WE'LL PINCH SECOND SPOT"

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

According to an article in this morning StarGary Madine believes that the Owls will gain automatic promotion, and that they have the best squad in League One, the 17 goal striker says that second placed United rely heavily on Sir Tom Knickerbockerglory, and that the Owls have more strength in depth, and are definately capable of finishing in the top two he say " I think we've got the best squad out of everyone.

He also says he went to the Blunts v Chezzy game and said without Sir Tom Knickerbockerglory they are nothing really, whereas we have quality throughout, it was 1-1 at half time, he got himself a hat-trick, he was terrific to be fair.

He also adds that it will be a tough to catch Charlton adding, if we get second he will be happy.

Madine said of Saturdays victory that the Owls were the better side, and he should have had a hat-trick, adding ( i thoroughly enjoyed it).

Its alot easier doing my Job when you have Antonio and JJ on the wings, and Semedo and Lines coming through the Middle, long may it continue, if i was the opposition and having to play against Michail and Jermain, i'de be quaking in my boots.

He also says he was gutted to get injured for two months with the Broken toe, and thinks he woulkd be past the 20 goal mark by now, adding that if he can reach 20 for the season he will be happy.

Of Manager Jones he says, "he likes us to get it down a bit more than the previous manager did, and play and express ourselves, we're showing that, we're passing it and looking really good, we're picking up good results apart from the little bli against Walsall.

Manager Jones who once considered signing Madine for Cardiff said " He's improved, if he keeps listening and learning then hopefully he'll go on to be an even better play, you should never think your the finished article.

Coming from the guy who was just on radio sheffield saying he goes to watch United to learn from Evans.

I would actually like to thank him for saying this, as I'm sure it will give our players another nice incentive and motivation to keep on winning, so cheers Gary.

Not a very bright lad is he?

Edited by Congo Man

Coming from the guy who was just on radio sheffield saying he goes to watch United to learn from Evans.

I would actually like to thank him for saying this, as I'm sure it will give our players another nice incentive and motivation to keep on winning, so cheers Gary.

No doubt you'll get slated and negged for this as always - but agree - same thoughts I had.

Sometimes its better to keep things to yourself - a'la the 'we can go all season unbeaten' from one of your lot.

Don't take this the wrong way but... can't you just **** off to Pigsmad?

As long as he isn't taking pulling tips from him then I'll be happy.

How desperate are you to take everything and try and confer some advantage out of it for your grubby club? The only thing that will determine who gets promoted is football results and this won't make the slightest difference in that regard.

Sir Tom at Hillsborough.

That was a master class.

Watch and learn Gary. Eat your heart out.

*i wish he'd learn his diving technique*

No, just very bored at work.

Very silly thing for him to come out and say at this stage of the season, dont know how you cant see that.

i would imagine Dave Jones probably isn't best happy reading this today.

he is hardly going to say we haven't got a chance of finishing 2nd is he.

Guest foreverSWFC

Go away