Madine Or OGrady?

Guest Row8

Guest Big Guns

You want to read this board, many think OGrady is the better player, these people were booing Madine a few weeks ago.

Where are they now the tw@ts?

Yep I get it now were are you all cog lovers

Cmon let's be having you...

I'm a big fan of Madine and never understood the level of stick he used to get.

Not only is he currently much better than COG but he has a lot of potential to get even better.

If he keeps his head screwed on right and not get into the silly stuff, learns his game, takes wise choices and keeps a good attitude then theres no reason he can't go on to be an established upper champs player - and even a premier player.

I see a lot of a young Andy Carroll about Madine's game. But Carroll was badly advised and yes, his bank balance might have benefitted well - but hos game and reputation have slid - and are sliding - backwards alarmingly.

Not only is he currently much better than COG but he has a lot of potential to get even better.

If he keeps his head screwed on right and not get into the silly stuff, learns his game, takes wise choices and keeps a good attitude then theres no reason he can't go on to be an established upper champs player - and even a premier player.

I see a lot of a young Andy Carroll about Madine's game. But Carroll was badly advised and yes, his bank balance might have benefitted well - but hos game and reputation have slid - and are sliding - backwards alarmingly.

He stills gets it now, our fans have got more faces than the Town Hall clock.

I see a lot of a young Andy Carroll about Madine's game. But Carroll was badly advised

and yes, his bank balance might have benefitted well - but hos game and reputation have slid - and are sliding - backwards alarmingly.

Full agree with that.

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

Wot about some stats madines scored 17 and coga got about 4 from more starts I reckon.

Reda's on 7! :reda:

Madine by a long way...he's got more about his general play and finishes better, he holds the ball up far better and finds passes quicker ...That booking was ridiculous tho'...no need to do it ...no need for the face off with Westley either....thats the only problem with Madine...Madine