Madine's First

Title and tag say it all really - was a brilliant goal.

Anyone know why he was having a go at Westley after his second?

Daft booking but he looks right on form again at the business end of the season.

GOAL MACHINE!

Said in the interview at the end that Westley was giving him some stick for going to ground to easy so he gave it back

The keeper moved like a house for that first goal.

He said in the interview after the game that the bench had been giving him stick for hitting the floor so quickly so he went over to give them some back. It was just banter though he added; they said fair play for answering back with goals and that was the end of it.

Edited by DJMortimer

Said in the interview at the end that Westley was giving him some stick for going to ground to easy so he gave it back

It was his assistant Maamria, he said at the end to him along the lines of 'fair play that's how to shut me up'.

Guest DaveJonesBarmyArmy

There keeper were poo today dropped everything and in all honesty shouldve done better with madines shot but still what a belter

Guest andyofsheffield

I thought it was poor goal keeping for the first goal, not taking away the fact he got in a very good position to get the shot off though. His second was really good for me,he attacked it well and the connection he made with the ball was first class, great header, great goal.

Guest andyofsheffield

Coaching manual says he got It all wrong. Should have kept it low, aimed for the far post and concentrated on accuracy rather than power! AI would have brought him off for that!!!!

I hope you have the correct coaching badges to justify that! Otherwise your just talking b*llocks lol

Keeping it low is a load of cods tbh it don't matter how the ball go's into the net ,many times having watched a game a simple flick over the keepers head will suffice ,but ,the forward tries to keep it low and ***** it up ,

Keeper shouldve done better, but Madine did well to get a shot off from that position that swerved a little too. He looked suprised to see it go in, but after that his touch was great and really shouldve got the hattrick.

That back heel to Ranger was great too. He looked a cut above today, unfortunately it had to be on Sky so a few scouts will have seen it.