The Run-In Updated

Yep, Exeter is a looooooong way from home to have bad news delivered!

Is it only me that's sipping champange and smoking a big flip off ceeeegar! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by OzOwl

Yep, Exeter is a looooooong way from home to have bad news delivered!

Is it only me that's sipping champange and smoking a big flip off ceeeegar! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would love it if they were relying on us not winning. We are drawing after 90 minutes when their game ends, cue MASSIVE piggy celebrations only to hear we have scored a 109th minute winner. (Think Filipe Massa's title celebrations in Brazil that year).

Just not bothered...

I would love it if they were relying on us not winning. We are drawing after 90 minutes when their game ends, cue MASSIVE piggy celebrations only to hear we have scored a 109th minute winner. (Think Filipe Massa's title celebrations in Brazil that year).

Think myself and my heart would prefer us to win 4-0.

Huddersfield have 5 out of their next 7 games away from home.

The 2 home games are Charlton & us!

That is very reassuring - to be honest if they win all those they deserve 2nd place.

Charlton / Owls first and second - the Notts County was a big result and I am pretty sure we will win easliy tomorrow!

The other thing to take into account is that the pigs games against sides outside the top 10 are against those battling relegation...real banana skins. I would far rather be playing somenone in 10th with nothing to play for at this stage. With the exception of Bournemouth, i think every side they play will have something to go for......even Hartlepool with Agent W being their ex manager....

By the time our games against carlisle and brentford come around, chances are they will have nothing left to play for. Hopefully!!!!

Yes I do, smart arse, but that it isn't very likely that is going to happen is it?

In reality the most likely way we will catch up with their goal difference is by them dropping points.

:biggrin: sorry was a bit sarcy reading back!

a less exagerated version could easily happen, we end up on the same points but we could bang 5 in against wycombe or someone, could be the difference

Guest Willyowl

We don't have nine games left to play. We have one game left to play, nine times. If that makes sense?

Like it.

I think we have the better run in compared to Hudds and United. A 4 or 5 nil win tomorrow to close the goal difference gap would be handy though lol

after the chezzie game i was distraught

we were playing poor footie and we'd just lost to a team, on paper, we should have beat

it was play-offs at best and i couldn't see us winning the semi, never mind the final

what a contrast since then, a derby win, a new manager and then 13 out of 15 points

we are looking strong and we're playing better football

the point is, we are in with a very good chance of going up auto

it's going to be an an end of season run in to remember

Don't forget the +8 goal difference united have.

At this stage that is worth an extra point to them??

Playing well, feet on the ground, doing the right things. I don't think that GD will make a hapeth of difference to the outcome. First Wednesday then the Blades have made te mistake of counting the points before they have played the games....It's only three weeks ago the Blades were looking at the possibility of an uncatchable 14 point lead lol We don't want to make that mistake a second time.

Lets hope for continued solid performances, the little bit of luck that so often seems to elude us, the backing of the greatest fans in the land and come May I'm sure we'll be celebrating. UTO WTID

If that happens then DT Owls has GOT TO do one of his video edits on this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mlJWwuV9eBw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>