Trouble in Notts

Guest peterathertonfanclub

10.38 train loyal, of beer in notts , 7 o clock train home after lots of beer no sign of any trouble. Cracking day.............

Lots of beer obviousley ..........

10.38 train loyal, of beer in notts , 7 o clock train home after lots of beer no sign of any trouble. Cracking day.............

Lots of beer obviousley ..........

Did u see Big Gumms ?

he had a good day booing Lines ,Lowe and Jones

I swear all of this stuff is just made up by somebody with an overly active imagination.

I got there at about 2:30PM after a drink in a pub. I was with another fan who was wearing a Wednesday shirt proudly. We watched the game. Then walked back to the station afterwards in and amongst the Notts County fans and didn't see owt happen at all.

Guest Big Guns

Did u see Big Gumms ?

he had a good day booing Lines ,Lowe and Jones

Only person I booed was you ,you flippinghelmet

Guest Big Guns

You don't often go if you have something better on.

Missed 4 home games all season this was my 8 th away

Yes compared to a few like inter city owl that's pour

But compared to most like you its flippingbrilliant

no probs whatsoever and we were drinking in notts from ten thirty til 8. GTA

The rumbles gta? Heard a few shoutin it after game

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

This i suspect is bullshit unless it kicked off after 7-15 been in notts since half ten and seen no bother at all.

We watched rugby in wetherspoons in square and even the irish didn`t bother when we beat em

Followed by some old-ish guy banging on a car with two lasses in it, whilst shouting FANNY!

Just reminded me of that old joke, where two builders working on top of a block of flats, one wanted a wee wee. So his mate said

"I'll stand on that plank, while you walk to the end of it and wee wee over the side."

So his mate walked to the end of the plank and started to wee wee. Suddenly his mate stood off the plank he was securing, and the builder fell to his death.

The police conducted door to door enquires throughout the block of flats. One woman came forward and said she had seen a sex maniac with his wee wee tail out, come flying past her window shouting C*NT, C*NT.

Guest cypress hill

Most trouble I saw was a lad who threw a bottle at a car window...

Followed by some old-ish guy banging on a car with two lasses in it, whilst shouting FANNY!

he might have been on the pull