Bejeezus.

Some of our fans are coming across as a right set of tools. The blokes come on and given us some facts and his opinion about him (He has seen him more than us)

grow up.

Now the proof will come along soon enough

You are missing the point here. People don't want to be told how to perceive a player, and equally they don't want to have him categorised before even watching him play. The way he plays under Megon will be a different part of his career to the way he has played at Charlon. I would much rather see him a few times for us and form my opinion then. The same way I wont be logging onto a Charlton message board to tell them what I think Morrison's strengths and weakness are.

Michael Morrison must have some ability as he played a key role for Leicester.

I was led to believe he played a lot of games at Leicester as a full back, because he couldn't get a shirt in his favoured position of centre half. From what I've seen of him, and I'm trying to be kind here, he gets out jumped an awful lot for a centre half. He's an okay fullback if all he is asked to do is defend, because he's very limited when going forward.

I believe Megson wants to push his full backs forward at every opportunity, this means the 2 centre halfs are exposed when we are defending, to me, this is where Semedo and Prutton come in, they give the 2 centre backs good protection.

Charlton may be playing with a rigid back four, allowing their midfield to push forward more, they will probably play the more open football. We played open football under Laws and look where that got us.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

You are missing the point here. People don't want to be told how to perceive a player, and equally they don't want to have him categorised before even watching him play. The way he plays under Megon will be a different part of his career to the way he has played at Charlon. I would much rather see him a few times for us and form my opinion then. The same way I wont be logging onto a Charlton message board to tell them what I think Morrison's strengths and weakness are.

Wouldn't be able to come up with any strengths lol

I take your point though

Thought Prutton and Semodo were massive last night. Just what we have been missing.

Funny that you prefer Leicester fans views on Morrison (think it was 2 - 3 years ago he played well for them) than ours. He was pants, struggled to get in a poor wednesday side, and most of us were glad to see the back of him (consistent opinion through his time here).

Where as semodo was your player of the year and you offered him a contract to stay, but now cus hes left hes pants (not consistent I think)

Guest Sniper1

Well to be honest, I've not seen much of him so I wouldn't like to comment too much, but he was at fault for one of the goals in pre-season. He left a ball for the keeper and let Bristol City score. That said, he has also scored a goal for us in another game.

The Leicester boys said he did well there. Powell has seen a fair bit of him, so hopefully we'll get the Leicester Michael Morrison not the Sheff. Weds one. If he does turn out to be poor, then we can throw him on the pile with Gary Doherty :blink:

Semedo is the player we have needed in our midfield for years, we need a CM who wants to dominate, we have missed this for too long.

I want a CM who wants to defend, he's not in the side to score goals, a player like this massively important for any team, ecstatic to get him in.

I'm thinking Charlton thought this way, that's why you offered him a new deal, no one in the right mind wants to lose their player of the season.

Thanks for your advice but most Wednesday fans will make up their own minds, once they have seen him a few times.

As for Charlton, you have signed some young decent League One players and Micheal Morrison.

If these young lads were that good now then they would have moved to the Championship already, you have signed them for their potential,

It make take a few seasons to fulfil that potential.

We haven't got a few seasons we need promotion now.

In terms of Morrison, I've read plenty on these boards about him and plenty on the Leicester boards too. It's one of those situations where we have to see which Morrison we end up with.

Morrison may do well for you, I believe one of your backroom staff have worked with Morrison before, but his name escapes me.

All we want now is 4 or 5 new signings, and someone to take our other Morrison.

Edited by HOOTIE AND THE SHIT TU

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest starrydave

I was led to believe he played a lot of games at Leicester as a full back, because he couldn't get a shirt in his favoured position of centre half. From what I've seen of him, and I'm trying to be kind here, he gets out jumped an awful lot for a centre half. He's an okay fullback if all he is asked to do is defend, because he's very limited when going forward.

I believe Megson wants to push his full backs forward at every opportunity, this means the 2 centre halfs are exposed when we are defending, to me, this is where Semedo and Prutton come in, they give the 2 centre backs good protection.

Charlton may be playing with a rigid back four, allowing their midfield to push forward more, they will probably play the more open football. We played open football under Laws and look where that got us.

Even this is generous in my opinion. I would like to see how may goals came though the gaping hole that Morrison constantly left at right back through being out of position and a generally being a defensive liability!

Edited by starrydave