Retro Posters

I'd be careful over the copyright of the images if your selling the posters...

I've already emailed sporting heroes regarding this. But if Wednesday like them I would hope we already have some quality stock images of our past players?

The problem with a retro poster is that the target audience is mainly teenagers - most of them won't appreciate a poster of a hero (Hirsty, Waddle, Sheri) from a different era...

I think you would have to go for current squad members...

As mentioned above, a canvas would be better for retro legends.

The problem with a retro poster is that the target audience is mainly teenagers - most of them won't appreciate a poster of a hero (Hirsty, Waddle, Sheri) from a different era...

I think you would have to go for current squad members...

As mentioned above, a canvas would be better for retro legends.

This is always an issue. Unfortunately a poster of JOC hasn't got quite the same impact.

Permission to use the images is an incredible pain so when I have chance I'm going to produce some but without using individual players.

Edited by Stringy

Those shirt canvases (what a poo poo word that is to spell by the way) went down a treat on here. Simple, yet so effective.

A retro canvas print would get some decent attention. I'm also certain that a design like your Hirsty one would go down a treat as a t-shirt print.