Jose Semedo

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Wildy1979

Just post that Potter's crap and Reda should move into midfield and watch them plus's come rolling in comrade.

I quite like Potter!

Guest SteveyOwl

Living near Charlton and having a season ticket there as my dad is an avid fan, I have seen a lot of Semedo this season when I cant make SWFC games. He has easily been their best player and is a strong, ball winning midfielder who is defensive but on the odd occasion pops up in the box. Good header of the ball and very capable in this league and much better than what we have. Think of Osborne who we had on loan but stronger, quicker and willing to tackle.

Would be a very decent signing and I know many Charlton fans who are gutted he has left.

Ran the show against us at Hillsborough earlier in the season ... seem to remember him wearing bright blue boots, which i thought was strange at the time what with them wearing red and all ! Maybe he knew he was coming :biggrin:

Good signing if it comes off :cool:

Guest maltaowl

Should be a pretty good signing if we sign him, however it does go against some of the critertia megson pointed out but maybe that was acting as a smokescreen. Anyway looked a strong prescence in midfield and could give us that strength and energy our midfield has severley been lacking. With him and possibly Green, it could be a good week of transfers!!!

Guest Sniper1

Sue me. But I think he'd be a good addition. Even better if we can off load JOC.

Jose Semedo would be an awesome signing.

Always rated him, doesn't venture far from the centre circle, always available for the pass, neat and tidy on the ball and rarely gives the ball away.

Trying not to go over the top but he's in the mould of a Claude Makelele.

Would protect our back 4 very nicely.

If this comes off it would be one of our best signings since Rob Jones :biggrin:

Seriously, fingers crossed on this one.