Jose Semedo

Guest Sheff Owl

Semedo's brother works with me, he told me about this 6 weeks ago, he wants to come to us to be near his brother and sister who both live and work in Wombwell.

i wouldnt be surprised in the slightest if this comes off.

Really? Do you know anything about him then? He good?

Guest Wildy1979

Really? Do you know anything about him then? He good?

Yes really. i only know about him from what ive seen with my own eyes, which has already been mentioned. His brother also showed promise but suffered injury, he now works in our factory, sublime skills in the work 5 a side, tells me he was better than Jose. haha.

Yes really. i only know about him from what ive seen with my own eyes, which has already been mentioned. His brother also showed promise but suffered injury, he now works in our factory, sublime skills in the work 5 a side, tells me he was better than Jose. haha.

Yeah, well he can't have won player of the year for nothing (kiss of death). So I hope he signs up.

Guest Wildy1979

I've got to ask (because no one else has so far)

How the bleedin hell have they ended up in Wombwell?

Like a lot of workers who come to England, they register to work agencies, a lot of manufacturers use agencies to populate factories, his agency sent him to Wombwell, he's been with us a number of years!

He lived in Donny for a while.

Guest Wildy1979

Semedo's brother works with me, he told me about this 6 weeks ago, he wants to come to us to be near his brother and sister who both live and work in Wombwell.

i wouldnt be surprised in the slightest if this comes off.

And why has this recieved negative feedback?

Guest Wildy1979

Just embrace it.

It drives me mad, we really do have some strange fans, i'd love to meet those inclined to press a little red button in reference to something someone posts on the internet. They really need to get a life.

It drives me mad, we really do have some strange fans, i'd love to meet those inclined to press a little red button in reference to something someone posts on the internet. They really need to get a life.

more so, or less so, than those who get wound up by it?

Dont let it bug you - Just go on a massive columbine-esque negging spree

He looked really good when we went down to their place, him and Racon bossed the midfield that day.

Granted they didnt have much of a battle on their hands, but still both looked good.

Would prefer Racon if given the choice, but this lad would be a decent signing.

Make it happen.

Just post that Potter's crap and Reda should move into midfield and watch them plus's come rolling in comrade.