David Hirst Weighs In

You have to wonder if the person who wrote this has ever heard of David Hirst!!!

"Hirst scored regularly" .......how much of an understatement is that

And "cult hero"......can't think of an instance when the term has been so inappropriate!!

You have to wonder if the person who wrote this has ever heard of David Hirst!!!

And "cult hero"......can't think of an instance when the term has been so inappropriate!!

Ha yeah Andy Pearce was a cult hero.

Guest Big Guns

well said david hirst flippinglegend ,hey hirsty if you read this is it ok to boo the fookers ,if you say yes then no bugger can moan about it ,if not then i will stop booing the fookers thats fair i think.

"Sheffield Wednesday fans are good loyal fans but if theres no effort they will turn their backs on those players".

Exactly what I said yesterday in a happy clapper thread. On the nose again Hirsty!

Are you serious flip me this shower of poo poo are not fit to wipe his ARSE.

Greatest Wednesday player in my lifetime. Fantastic point of view, i miss watching him batter defenders..

it's just a shame that he didn't get to play alongside another owls legend "Gary Bannister" if he"d had not left s6 three or four years earlier before hirsty joined the club.

Guest Big Guns

OI BIG GUNS

boo if you like mate it's your £20 , and your right

yeah trevdi9 too right its the players making us boo and only them who can stop it by showing the effort and commitment needed to play for sheffield wednesday.

An overweight Hirsty carrying the week's shopping around with him in carrier bags would be more effective up front than Morrison, Mellor, JJ and Co...!

As has been pointed out before, at his peak, Hirsty would've made Torres look like a big fookin' girl...!

With the exception of Didier Drogba, miles better than anything in the Premiership at the moment in my opinion.

when he first signed one of the papers called him 'the teenage scoring sensation', what a player hirsty was, i can see him now, back to goal on the half way line turns the defender and off like a gazelle, 10 seconds later and the balls in the net.

flippinghell ive just depressed myself reading/ typing that.!!!!!!!!!!!!