Reynolds & Madine Sign

not heard much about him, but saw him against us at our place when they won 1-0 earlier this season when he got the goal and thought he looked very good.

him mellor and morrisson up front would do me fine.

Hope not,especially not if we have to pay for him.would prefer heff to be given a chance

i'm afraid that's not gonna happen, we may have seen the last of him in wednesday shirt...without him being given any sort of a chance...

as for a big c/f, that would be right up irvine's street, and delay the time period of finding a quality ball player...

not heard much about him, but saw him against us at our place when they won 1-0 earlier this season when he got the goal and thought he looked very good.

him mellor and morrisson up front would do me fine.

It was Craig Curran who scored.

I've not been convinced by Madine, started scoring a few more this season but I'm not sold on him.

I'd hope we'll look elsewhere.

i'm afraid that's not gonna happen, we may have seen the last of him in wednesday shirt...without him being given any sort of a chance...

as for a big c/f, that would be right up irvine's street, and delay the time period of finding a quality ball player...

On Wednesday Player, Irvine said Heff is staying.