Waddle and Hirst to take us into new era

Heard off a reliable source that after the Football Focus program on Saturday, Chris Turner is set to bring Chris Waddle back to Hillsborough as manager after being impressed with his knowledge of the game on Saturday’s program. Turner commented that Waddle’s a ‘masterful tactician,’ who’s also able to ‘pull a few rabbits out of the hat.’ His tenure at Burnley was not successful, but Turner thinks that he has learnt wisely from his time their. Mark Lawrenson also had kind words to say on Waddle. ‘Gotta hate his music! But think he’s ready to go into management.’

Could really be a shrewd move this – something to pull the punters back beyond question. Waddle is considering bringing back his great friend David Hirst as assistant in what some might say is a dream ticket style move. Irvine’s tenure is soon to be at an end with Turner describing him as a ‘bad egg.’ Waddle and Hirst both joking over a coffee. ‘leave the singing to him! I’ll manage the team!’ joked Wednesday legend David Hirst.

Thoughts on this?

8 Hours later and I can't work out if you are seriously mis

guided in thought or just regurgitating verbal diarrhoea for the sake of it ! Or maybe a blunt having a pop.

Wadds and Hirsty are both legends and since they finished only Chris Waddle ever expressed an interest in the Gaffers chair. I thought Chris was misguided then, I think the same about the Idea now. I am sure Chris knows the club well enough to give it a right good go, yet I don't think he knows the club well enough to understand how much pain Dooleys appointment ultimately caused for all us old time Wednesdayites...It broke our and his heart and no one wants a repeat of that. Yeah we'd all love a fairy tale, but we've been there once the risk is to great and the pain too much to stand.

So any legends that we pick up now or on our journey we have to cherish not put them in the firing line hoping for the miracle.

Regards UTO WTID

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

Guest armchairfan

Heard off a reliable source that after the Football Focus program on Saturday, Chris Turner is set to bring Chris Waddle back to Hillsborough as manager after being impressed with his knowledge of the game on Saturday’s program. Turner commented that Waddle’s a ‘masterful tactician,’ who’s also able to ‘pull a few rabbits out of the hat.’ His tenure at Burnley was not successful, but Turner thinks that he has learnt wisely from his time their. Mark Lawrenson also had kind words to say on Waddle. ‘Gotta hate his music! But think he’s ready to go into management.’

Could really be a shrewd move this – something to pull the punters back beyond question. Waddle is considering bringing back his great friend David Hirst as assistant in what some might say is a dream ticket style move. Irvine’s tenure is soon to be at an end with Turner describing him as a ‘bad egg.’ Waddle and Hirst both joking over a coffee. ‘leave the singing to him! I’ll manage the team!’ joked Wednesday legend David Hirst.

Thoughts on this?

DRUGS..............................Just say NO

Thoughts on this?

Ah, I was expecting you.

Your monthly pile of poo post, where it's the same crap turned out with different names each month. Why do you bother? roger off!

..."another" Wednesday Legend becoming manager resulting in failure. hmmm, yeah I can see it.

What a line up - Turner as Director of Football, Waddle Wednesday Manager, Hirsty as assistant.... how about Carlton Palmer as physio and Roland Nilsson dressed as Ozzie?

Guest jim1610

Forget getting Palmer as physio when getting Beswetherick back as club spokseman/model would be the real coup in all this

Edited by jim1610