Waddle and Hirst to take us into new era

Heard off a reliable source that after the Football Focus program on Saturday, Chris Turner is set to bring Chris Waddle back to Hillsborough as manager after being impressed with his knowledge of the game on Saturday’s program. Turner commented that Waddle’s a ‘masterful tactician,’ who’s also able to ‘pull a few rabbits out of the hat.’ His tenure at Burnley was not successful, but Turner thinks that he has learnt wisely from his time their. Mark Lawrenson also had kind words to say on Waddle. ‘Gotta hate his music! But think he’s ready to go into management.’

Could really be a shrewd move this – something to pull the punters back beyond question. Waddle is considering bringing back his great friend David Hirst as assistant in what some might say is a dream ticket style move. Irvine’s tenure is soon to be at an end with Turner describing him as a ‘bad egg.’ Waddle and Hirst both joking over a coffee. ‘leave the singing to him! I’ll manage the team!’ joked Wednesday legend David Hirst.

Thoughts on this?

Heard off a reliable source that after the Football Focus program on Saturday, Chris Turner is set to bring Chris Waddle back to Hillsborough as manager after being impressed with his knowledge of the game on Saturday’s program. Turner commented that Waddle’s a ‘masterful tactician,’ who’s also able to ‘pull a few rabbits out of the hat.’ His tenure at Burnley was not successful, but Turner thinks that he has learnt wisely from his time their. Mark Lawrenson also had kind words to say on Waddle. ‘Gotta hate his music! But think he’s ready to go into management.’

Could really be a shrewd move this – something to pull the punters back beyond question. Waddle is considering bringing back his great friend David Hirst as assistant in what some might say is a dream ticket style move. Irvine’s tenure is soon to be at an end with Turner describing him as a ‘bad egg.’ Waddle and Hirst both joking over a coffee. ‘leave the singing to him! I’ll manage the team!’ joked Wednesday legend David Hirst.

Thoughts on this?

Nice reputation m8

(Reputation: -264) :laugh:

Guest wadsgod

Thoughts on this?

:blink:

There's just no need whatsoever. I'm just feeding the info through

Were you 1 of them people that were bullied at school? So now takes their 'revenge' on bullying/abusing honest and innocent people on Internet Forums??

You actually believed that sh*t?! :ohmy:

In that case I'll apologise unreservedly. You don't deserve my abuse... you deserve psychiatric care.

Guest Steve Longden

Thoughts on this?

You just could not make some of this stuff up!!!!