When is Jermaine Johnson back.....Anybody know?

Guest iggy@swfc

Guest East_Dene_Owl

Meanwhile, long-term absentee Jermaine Johnson has had the brace removed from his knee and is doing some ballwork with the physios but is not close to a league comeback yet! found this on Star website

Going for a scan at end of this week, if given all clear should back in contention in a couple of weeks.

He'll be back as a sub against Notts County, Leyton Orient & Yeovil. On from the start against Bournemouth, carried off injured and that's the last we'll see of him.

Guest Sheff Owl

As much as we miss JJ and his pace i really hope people are not resting their hopes on him being our saviour.

We all know what JJ is like sometimes he can be very good and sometimes he can be a liability, if teams put 2 men on him then normally he starts getting pissed off and will either get sent off or subbed. If he is allowed the space then i do believe he could be a huge player for us but teams will know about him and do their homework.

As much as we miss JJ and his pace i really hope people are not resting their hopes on him being our saviour.

We all know what JJ is like sometimes he can be very good and sometimes he can be a liability, if teams put 2 men on him then normally he starts getting pissed off and will either get sent off or subbed. If he is allowed the space then i do believe he could be a huge player for us but teams will know about him and do their homework.

(Snooze)

Guest TonyOwl88

I think I heard something mentioned about a piece of string and its length.

can't be sure though!

lol

Wasn't it a hamstring too? Notorious for multiple niggles coming back from them.

"JJ is doing light ball work and should be back in full training in the next couple of weeks - hopefully sooner" - according to someone who spoke to Irvine earlier today

The ball wasn't light, he is just good at making it go that high over the bar.