CLUB 9 SPORTS is working with several strategic groups

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Out of a fan base of say 18,000, I'm guessing about 180 regularly get involved in internet forums. Sometimes I think that Owlstalk is SWFC....

?????

I'm sure there are many who would hotly dispute that with you.... theoldguardtm for example....

Guest Ripley Owl

You obviously weren't around during Uncle Dave's tenure.

I was around and you are probably right M.Royds, we did fall out on a regular basis under his tenure, but do we all want to go back to that ?

I was around and you are probably right M.Royds, we did fall out on a regular basis under his tenure, but do we all want to go back to that ?

Not really. There are too many politicised fans supporting the club rather than football fans.

Guest Ripley Owl

*Wonders what bit of flip Off you useless, potless, pissless, brainless, stupid American robbing cnuts they don't understand?*

Not on your xmas card list then Mike :biggrin:

If it wasn't for Bills stirring the poo poo, most people would be singing off the same Hymm sheet.

There has been more poo poo stirring, back stabbing and animosity between the fans since he turned up again its unbeleivable.

Bills has got his own agenda and if you arent in his loop, you aren't allowed to the party.

Chris Twaddle

Guest Manwithastick

If the offer is anything less than -

- clearing our debt

- Giving AI £5m to get us out of this division

- Re-appointing LS as chairman

They can flip off.

Ta

no ta.

If it wasn't for Bills stirring the poo poo, most people would be singing off the same Hymm sheet.

There has been more poo poo stirring, back stabbing and animosity between the fans since he turned up again its unbeleivable.

Bills has got his own agenda and if you arent in his loop, you aren't allowed to the party.

While Wild Bill is hardly the poster boy for daisy-chain-trading love-ins, Wednesday fans had differences of opinion long before one (or more) bloke(s) turned up on an obscure internet forum.

It's obvious he's got an agenda, and he has a proven track record of duplicity and disingenuity, but don't go "crediting" him with everything that's wrong amongst the fanbase. I don't recall Billsaja being around when Wednesday fans were at each others throats over whether Cuddly Dave should be gifted the Wednesdayite shares...

Edited by Wise_Owl

I appreciate I've already got my card marked as pro Club9, simply because of my association with nobody, but I don't see what's wrong with this. I'm pretty certain any deal would be done in the proper manor, so what's wrong with keeping the fans informed? Isn't this what we were crying out for for years? Isn't it what LS was so very keen on providing? I'm sure the offer to the PLC will not be in the form of a status update. Wednesday also have their own facebook page where any news is updated to the site - where's the difference?

When's Ambani taking over then???

Guest Deleted member

*Wonders what bit of flip Off you useless, potless, pissless, brainless, stupid American robbing cnuts they don't understand?*

lol

Far from it for me to be an apologist for the Bills, but having a go at him for discrediting investors is a strange one. I'm sure if an investor came along who actually had some money and proven credentials then it'd be tough for him to do owt. As it stands, he's 2 for 2 cos the last 2 investors we've had have been potless. Using the term investors there but you know what I mean.

If I said I was about to invest in Wednesday, put a bid together on paper, spouted off on here about signings and budgets and quasi religious stuff and the bills discovered I had no money, then I'd look a tw@ complaining that they'd derailed my bid.

Far from it for me to be an apologist for the Bills, but having a go at him for discrediting investors is a strange one. I'm sure if an investor came along who actually had some money and proven credentials then it'd be tough for him to do owt. As it stands, he's 2 for 2 cos the last 2 investors we've had have been potless. Using the term investors there but you know what I mean.

If I said I was about to invest in Wednesday, put a bid together on paper, spouted off on here about signings and budgets and quasi religious stuff and the bills discovered I had no money, then I'd look a tw@ complaining that they'd derailed my bid.

LMC what you say is fair if a potential investor is to be unmasked as a chancer.

But to go after an individual's personal life which has nothing to do with SWFC is just going too far as it serves no purpose as far as SWFC are concerned.