Who did what?

Guest JonR

Not God, just someone who's fronted up and tried to do something possitive for the club - I know you could argue that he's failed - but like I say he's fronted up and actually tried, I don't remember their being a massive queue for the job when he took it.

It's obvious he tried his very best, I can't knock him for that.

coin-in-god-we-trust.jpg

Guest billsaja

So are you and your associates pursuing your interest then, or are you stepping aside for Mark C's contacts?

Once the full commitments are made (and the club's advisors and lawyers agree to this strategy) we'll discuss maturely with ALL the interested parties (and now there are other very credible groups, not just the ones disclosed on this Board)) and see what is best for the CLUB - whether that be some consortium or just plowing ahead with individual groups.

I am at the airport now, killing time before my flight, and wasn't going to post but some of the stuff this morning - the former CEO of Umbro and a partner at a reputable Private Equity firm somehow involved with "crooks and charlatans" - please, give it a rest Lee! - is just beyond silly. As people are apparently allowed to post to defend their reputations, I just wanted to clarify that when I am accused of "lying" I will respond accordingly, and this constant attempt to smear anyone not called Club9 (who are not exactly strangers to a courtroom themselves) as "crooks" is just pathetic, frankly.

Fact is that a major block to investment is now removed, so here's hoping it can happen.

Anyone would think we were a multi billion a year arms manufacture with top secret government contracts, with the amount of stuff going on at S6.

Were a £10 Million quid a year business more or less, with less than fifty full time employees.

How hard should this be ? We sell pies, football, shirts, food & beer.

Why on EARTH is anything to do with football so complicated ?

I honestly just don't get all this secrecy and paranoia stuff.

Funny though that two days ago he said he wouldnt be posting anymore because it "wasnt the proffesional way to do a takeover" I believe were the words he used, but he is still here, and in the last 24 hours has claimed "he will stop aside for the corbidge bid" and that his plans have "already gone through the scrutiny set up by LS"

Something really really doesnt add up.

Is there really only me who finds this blokes posts as appealing as a night out with Cardiff Owl?

It's never dull when the Bills's are posting, but I certainly wouldn't want them as major shareholders in our club - they're just in it for a quick buck.

I can't believe how many posters back them after all the agenda waving fuddery the've been posting for the last 3 or 4 years. :blink:

Daz and W'ite need to pick their bed fellows carefully.

Everyone's got their right to an opinion haven't they?

It's what you've been spouting for months on here.

Yes they have put if bills posts are ruining Grandads quality of life then he should consider putting the bills on ignore.

Regard right to an opinion, WTF are you on about?

Guest Deleted member

Funny though that two days ago he said he wouldnt be posting anymore because it "wasnt the proffesional way to do a takeover" I believe were the words he used, but he is still here, and in the last 24 hours has claimed "he will stop aside for the corbidge bid" and that his plans have "already gone through the scrutiny set up by LS"

EXACTLY!!

Guest Deleted member

Yes they have put if bills posts are ruining Grandads quality of life

:rolleyes:

I wouldn't go that far - but its been blatantly obvious that Bills has an agenda the size of a small planet for a long time now

Enjoy the sabbatical and good luck with the job search.

meeeeooow :biggrin:

I am not interested in jobs dude and have never in my whole life applied for one or interviewed for one.

I am only interested in equity based projects, now that I have recovered circa 100 hrs a week of productive time I will be pursuing said projects.

Regards

Lee

Once the full commitments are made (and the club's advisors and lawyers agree to this strategy) we'll discuss maturely with ALL the interested parties (and now there are other very credible groups, not just the ones disclosed on this Board)) and see what is best for the CLUB - whether that be some consortium or just plowing ahead with individual groups.

I am at the airport now, killing time before my flight, and wasn't going to post but some of the stuff this morning - the former CEO of Umbro and a partner at a reputable Private Equity firm somehow involved with "crooks and charlatans" - please, give it a rest Lee! - is just beyond silly. As people are apparently allowed to post to defend their reputations, I just wanted to clarify that when I am accused of "lying" I will respond accordingly, and this constant attempt to smear anyone not called Club9 (who are not exactly strangers to a courtroom themselves) as "crooks" is just pathetic, frankly.

Fact is that a major block to investment is now removed, so here's hoping it can happen.

You said on OO Lee turned you down on 3rd Dec 09 on this thread you say it was 14th May 09. You did this so you could tell us LS was only to het this sweetner from C9S which is why you claim he refused your help = LIE.

Do I realy have to explain it again?

2eouo45.jpg

Please, when even Lee confirms the conversation (which took place, as repeatedly stated, in May) you look increasingly silly accusing me of lying defending someone who has, themselves, disclosed it was the truth.

Lee is a big boy, he can defend himself (as he has shown), and he was honest enough to relate the call pretty much as happened with regards to what was said - he said "bonus and sweat equity" but the ethos was the same, and as I have said many times, my response to him was "more than fair".

May 14th at 5.07 GMT was when that call took place. Again, best when discussing a call between two parties, to let the two parties speak for themselves, and you'll find that Lee and I both say the same thing there about both the timing and content of the call.

So, in short, not "another" lie - if you can perhaps find one lie I have told, that would be great.

And Lee, don't worry about crooks and charlatans, we've run this process this week through both the advisory and legal groups you appointed.

Enjoy the sabbatical and good luck with the job search.

Edited by Donny

Yes they have put if bills posts are ruining Grandads quality of life then he should consider putting the bills on ignore.

Regard right to an opinion, WTF are you on about?

You're seriously odd.

Guest Deleted member

I am not interested in jobs dude and have never in my whole life applied for one or interviewed for one.

I am only interested in equity based projects, now that I have recovered circa 100 hrs a week of productive time I will be pursuing said projects.

Regards

Lee

*cough*

Don't fancy getting involved in an emerging mobile telecoms consultancy business based in Worksop do you? lol

Guest billsaja

I just wish that bills would stop posting on here for the time being IF he is really assisting with finding finances.

Not appropriate or professional.

The truth about whether it's bull or not will become clear soon enough.

Anything else is just fanning the self publicity flame which is wholly unnecessary if this is genuine.

I was accused of a lie regarding a conversation between Lee and myself, that Lee and I have both related in the exact same manner, on the exact same day. What I posted will have no bearing on the investment process, I am just bored of people making false accusations.

As for self-publicity, if I wanted that I would be on Radio Sheffield or having a spread in the Star, not posting to 20 or so Wednesday fans on OT. If P Diddy at Crystal Palace merits a full page in the Mirror, the person I'm seeing today would get me more than a passing mention in the press were that my goal.

Seems it is permissible for some parties to post inappropriate things to "defend their reputations" but if I post in response to something, that is out of order.

Odd.

Anyway, boarding call, I am outski.

math.jpg

I was accused of a lie regarding a conversation between Lee and myself, that Lee and I have both related in the exact same manner, on the exact same day. What I posted will have no bearing on the investment process, I am just bored of people making false accusations.

As for self-publicity, if I wanted that I would be on Radio Sheffield or having a spread in the Star, not posting to 20 or so Wednesday fans on OT. If P Diddy at Crystal Palace merits a full page in the Mirror, the person I'm seeing today would get me more than a passing mention in the press were that my goal.

:biggrin:

PMSL.

Regards

Lee

:laugh: You couldn't resist a sneaky peek, eh , ;-)

It never will do though, will it.

It's all smears, rumour and innuendo. Fake people with secret Agendas.

One thing I have always thought is that there are various factions on here with different Agenda's.

Ulimate gain? Pick up the Club for peanuts in a deal that would not have been condoned by LS.

Seems far fetched, but most of it's coming true. Or is all this just a coincidence.

This money has always been available but not utilised until now? Don't believe a word of it.

It's just like squabbling at a funeral IMO.