Who did what?

Guest JonR

Guest Deleted member

And Lee, don't worry about crooks and charlatans, we've run this process this week through both the advisory and legal groups you appointed.

Enjoy the sabbatical and good luck with the job search.

Is there really only me who finds this blokes posts as appealing as a night out with Cardiff Owl?

So are you and your associates pursuing your interest then, or are you stepping aside for Mark C's contacts?

If mark C's contacts include peter storrie (as stated somewhere in this thread) then bills should not step aside if he is serious. we dont want storrie anywhere near the club

Is there really only me who finds this blokes posts as appealing as a night out with Cardiff Owl?

Hes a c*** of the highest order and I wish he would f*** off

And Bills is a t**t and all

I always thought a night out with cardiffowl would be delightful!

billsaja on the other hand...

I said in a post last week I was just waiting for the poo poo storm to appear as he'd re-appeared.

Lo & behold...here it is

It's approx 8.30am in Philli & he's got an important meeting today with money men, yet he's got time to post on owlstalk when he should be tucking into his corn flakes or getting ready to talk the talk which might save our club.

For the record I don't know this guy & I ain't one to judge, it's each to their own, but I smell bull poo .

Edited by marshy

Please, when even Lee confirms the conversation (which took place, as repeatedly stated, in May) you look increasingly silly accusing me of lying defending someone who has, themselves, disclosed it was the truth.

Lee is a big boy, he can defend himself (as he has shown), and he was honest enough to relate the call pretty much as happened with regards to what was said - he said "bonus and sweat equity" but the ethos was the same, and as I have said many times, my response to him was "more than fair".

May 14th at 5.07 GMT was when that call took place. Again, best when discussing a call between two parties, to let the two parties speak for themselves, and you'll find that Lee and I both say the same thing there about both the timing and content of the call.

So, in short, not "another" lie - if you can perhaps find one lie I have told, that would be great.

And Lee, don't worry about crooks and charlatans, we've run this process this week through both the advisory and legal groups you appointed.

Enjoy the sabbatical and good luck with the job search.

You said he only gets the sweetner with C9S which is why he wouldn't accept your help ie Morningside. You then said the conversation with LS was in May, so at least 4 months before C9S were even involved = LIE.

2eouo45.jpg

I just wish that bills would stop posting on here for the time being IF he is really assisting with finding finances.

Not appropriate or professional.

The truth about whether it's bull or not will become clear soon enough.

Anything else is just fanning the self publicity flame which is wholly unnecessary if this is genuine.

Lee met Mark in a cafe.

Mark forgot to mention that his brother in law was involved in the the deal.

Bills told lies Lee.

Daz now working with Mark and Bills.

Lee is still God in some peoples eyes.

Very complex posts that difficult to summarise.

Not God, just someone who's fronted up and tried to do something possitive for the club - I know you could argue that he's failed - but like I say he's fronted up and actually tried, I don't remember their being a massive queue for the job when he took it.

It's obvious he tried his very best, I can't knock him for that.

If mark C's contacts include peter storrie (as stated somewhere in this thread) then bills should not step aside if he is serious. we dont want storrie anywhere near the club

That anyone thinks we, above all the other clubs in this country, are going to find a valiant and honourable knight in shining armour amongst the vultures that continue to circle English football amazes me.

Investment - along the lines that we appear to be looking for - has never been and never will be the answer.

Are we really prepared to sell our club's soul for a few million?

Once it's gone, and like so many clubs in this country that have 'benefited' from external investment, we'll be nothing more than a play thing.

And then what happens when the money runs out - which it will - and the 'investors' want their money out?

There are several Premier League clubs whose accounts state they would not be solvent without the support of their owners. And don't forget that the total debt of the Premier League's clubs in 2008-09, monies owed to both the banks and the club's owners, was £2.9bn.

I just wish that bills would stop posting on here for the time being IF he is really assisting with finding finances.

The truth about whether it's bull or not will become clear soon enough.

Anything else is just fanning the self publicity flame which is wholly unnecessary if this is genuine.

*cough again* :rolleyes:

How many genuine £multi-million business deals are negotiated and dealt with over the pages of an internet forum? :rolleyes:

Cardiff is a motherrumblein' P.I.M.P, you would be happy just to have a pop on his cast-offs.

I bet he's like Peter Stringfellow on a night out.