Who did what?

Guest JonR

Guest Briscoe Inferno

I'm sure he will know by the end of the day or when he gets up if he doesn't know already. Daz is no mug, especially after the Sheard debacle.

Wednesdayite need to be very carefull - Lets hope that they do not end up as part of the tag team between the two horses that may have left LS needing more surgery to shorten his arms........

Well I hope Daz gets up soon, because hes got some explaininfg to do. Can someone ring him and inform of this factor 5 shitstorm that he is sat in the eye of please?

By the way is Daz a) Still involved with wednesdayite and acting on ther behalf in these discussions and b) still in good old US of A?

Well I hope Daz gets up soon, because hes got some explaininfg to do. Can someone ring him and inform of this factor 5 shitstorm that he is sat in the eye of please?

By the way is Daz a) Still involved with wednesdayite and acting on ther behalf in these discussions and b) still in good old US of A?

A) I suppose he's still a Member of Wed'ite.

B) I believe he works for the Pet Chem Business in the US. (If he work's for BP he'll have all his work cut out mopping up all that oil)

Why does he? has daz actually come on here & confirmed that he is talking to Bills??? or is that just hear say?

Guest hayhurst

I'm sure he will know by the end of the day or when he gets up if he doesn't know already. Daz is no mug, especially after the Sheard debacle.

I guess he and wednesdayite have to go through the same process that Lee and the club went through when assessing these characters. They have a duty to listen to anyone who says they can help.

From what Lee says it just seems like MC is pissed off that the people he introduced were deemed untrustworthy, unable/unwilling to produce the right documentation or just the way lee handled them/him. I don't think it necessarily means that the person doing the introduction is out to screw the club.

As for Bills I agree with ODA assessment, schizophrenic shifting opinions make it virtually impossible for Bills to have any credibility. A start would be to retire the name and start posting as Simon or who ever the main Bills contributor is in this thread. Whatever it will be interesting to here what Daz's assessment of them is a some point down the line.

Thanks to LS for all of the work he did for the club take a well deserved break from all of this poo poo.

Edited by hayhurst

I guess he and wednesdayite have to go through the same process that Lee and the club went through when assessing these characters. They have a duty to listen to anyone who says they can help.

From what Lee says it just seems like MC is pissed off that the people he introduced were deemed untrustworthy or unable/unwilling to produce the right documentation. I don't think it necessarily means that the person doing the introduction is out to screw the club.

As for Bills I agree with ODA assessment, schizophrenic shifting opinions make it virtually impossible for Bills to have any credibility. A start would be to retire the name and start posting as Simon or who ever the main Bills contributor is in this thread. Whatever it will be interesting to here what Daz's assessment of them is a some point down the line.

Thanks to LS for all of the work he did for the club take a well deserved break from all of this poo poo.

*cough*

Why does he? has daz actually come on here & confirmed that he is talking to Bills??? or is that just hear say?

He has, as well as other Sheffield Wednesday big hitters. (I can't find the link)

He dis actually, but I didnt mean that as it sounded. It was meant to be more...perhaps he can explain some of whats been said, rather than having to explain himself. If you get me?

So is Daz in these negotiations on behalf of Wednesdayite or he is he acting independanthly as "another concerned fan" ? Im just a bit concerned as both a wednesdayite and a concerned fan that this fans initiative is being hijacked.

The only one I trust in all this is Walkley. Think he would make a great chairman. Never mind the pies can you imagine the quality of choice of premium beers in the stadium?

Guest billsaja

Correct.

Another Bills lie.

Please, when even Lee confirms the conversation (which took place, as repeatedly stated, in May) you look increasingly silly accusing me of lying defending someone who has, themselves, disclosed it was the truth.

Lee is a big boy, he can defend himself (as he has shown), and he was honest enough to relate the call pretty much as happened with regards to what was said - he said "bonus and sweat equity" but the ethos was the same, and as I have said many times, my response to him was "more than fair".

May 14th at 5.07 GMT was when that call took place. Again, best when discussing a call between two parties, to let the two parties speak for themselves, and you'll find that Lee and I both say the same thing there about both the timing and content of the call.

So, in short, not "another" lie - if you can perhaps find one lie I have told, that would be great.

And Lee, don't worry about crooks and charlatans, we've run this process this week through both the advisory and legal groups you appointed.

Enjoy the sabbatical and good luck with the job search.

He has, as well as other Sheffield Wednesday big hitters. (I can't find the link)

Again, I ask the same question is that confirmed by Daz or W'ite or is it just hear say?

I genuinely don't know.

Post #777 in this thread.

Edit: Or post #492 in the wtid thread.

Edited by NicNac

Please, when even Lee confirms the conversation (which took place, as repeatedly stated, in May) you look increasingly silly accusing me of lying defending someone who has, themselves, disclosed it was the truth.

Lee is a big boy, he can defend himself (as he has shown), and he was honest enough to relate the call pretty much as happened with regards to what was said - he said "bonus and sweat equity" but the ethos was the same, and as I have said many times, my response to him was "more than fair".

May 14th at 5.07 GMT was when that call took place. Again, best when discussing a call between two parties, to let the two parties speak for themselves, and you'll find that Lee and I both say the same thing there about both the timing and content of the call.

So, in short, not "another" lie - if you can perhaps find one lie I have told, that would be great.

And Lee, don't worry about crooks and charlatans, we've run this process this week through both the advisory and legal groups you appointed.

So are you and your associates pursuing your interest then, or are you stepping aside for Mark C's contacts?

Guest thetruthisoutthere

All that matters right now is that the board needs to fund AI to secure an automatic promotion push.

Thereafter the investment process needs to be driven forward as quickly as is practicable.

If any of these "players" had anything credible to do then they would not have turned up and posted poo this past week they would have just got on with it as it t is obvious that if anyone turns up with the right funds right now they can get a deal done.

The only purpose to the posting this past week or so has been to garner support in the fanbase at a time of disruption.

This has been a great reminder why I am better off out of this poison rolleyes.gif

Regards

Lee

I take that to mean you won't be getting involved in any movement that might lead to you walking back in the boardroom then

A shame - i think a lot of us had you down for someone that wasnt a quiter

And to be honest you still have the backing of the vast vast majority i think we were all hoping you would return in some fashion - bit like the second coming of christ rolleyes.gif

Or was the smiley in your post a quip/jibe/scarcastic/ type thingy i missed -n will you be back at some point Lee ?

i hope so

Bills so how far on is your bid (and its a genuine question despite our previous spats) because it seems to be moving incredibly quickly. Mind you did say you could be in charge of the club by Thursday so fair dos.