Who did what?

Guest JonR

Does that not contradict what you have said even in this thread ?

By the way if we reached the Prem i would not begrudge anyone a reward .

Also if i remember correctly something similar was mentioned at the Owlstalk meeting i attended just after you were named as Chairman .

Didn't Lee and Bills conversation supposedly take place last May, before CS9 got involved?

So why is Daz bothering? It seems to me this is the only bit of credibility Bills has - the fact that Daz is entertaining him

Don't know, Bills is obviously in accounting/finance in what capacty we don't know. Maybe he does have contacts???

When this with Daz has played out maybe all will become clear.

Does that not contradict what you have said even in this thread ?

By the way if we reached the Prem i would not begrudge anyone a reward .

Also if i remember correctly something similar was mentioned at the Owlstalk meeting i attended just after you were named as Chairman .

literally in the same sentence he says he isn't certain about taking any reward as he wants to be seen as independent.

wee pipe.

Guest Wimbledon Owl

then gets on his Harley and sets off for St Tropez

But which of his Harleys did he go on? :biggrin:

literally in the same sentence he says he isn't certain about taking any reward as he wants to be seen as independent.

wee pipe.

SS:- That's great and I can see that structure working for the investors and the vendors - So what would be in it for you Lee?

LS - Potentially some sweat equity linked to an exit in the Premier League but I would have to think long and hard about whether I would want to be in that position as I think its important that SWFC chairman is seen as financially independent (no loans or shares or salary) to maintain trust in the fans base especially after what has happened to the brand of the Chairman and the board in the last 20 years. I have other projects I want to pursue that can make me more money anyway and once the club is sorted I should not have a large man hours commitment in any case.

Now this is the problem everyone is going to have with me - I have a better memory that most and I have been at the centre of all of the information flow including all of the good guys and all of the bad guys.

So why did he not dismiss it totally then

wee pipe ??

I am outta here guys.

It is not appropriate at this time for me to comment on what I think will happen on investment now.

AI needs his budget and then the long term future follows on from that.

Regards

Lee

lee you can sit next to me anytime bud...except i stand in the north, so you won't see much (at times it's better that way)...but if you do we are not talking about investment...good luck and thank you for all your great efforts...dc

the question you have to ask now is...Does Daz know he's entertaining Bills...my guess is NO

I'm sure he will know by the end of the day or when he gets up if he doesn't know already. Daz is no mug, especially after the Sheard debacle.

Not been following this thread at all and busy at work and don't have time to read.

Can someone summarise please?

Thank you

Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.....

SS:- That's great and I can see that structure working for the investors and the vendors - So what would be in it for you Lee?

LS - Potentially some sweat equity linked to an exit in the Premier League but I would have to think long and hard about whether I would want to be in that position as I think its important that SWFC chairman is seen as financially independent (no loans or shares or salary) to maintain trust in the fans base especially after what has happened to the brand of the Chairman and the board in the last 20 years. I have other projects I want to pursue that can make me more money anyway and once the club is sorted I should not have a large man hours commitment in any case.

Now this is the problem everyone is going to have with me - I have a better memory that most and I have been at the centre of all of the information flow including all of the good guys and all of the bad guys.

So why did he not dismiss it totally then

wee pipe ??

so he's saying he wants to be independent, can make more money elsewhere and can't really be comitted to his role, all implying he wont take or even earn any money... and as others have said this conversation happened before C9S became involved... yet you think he was on the take from C9S?

That's a fair point I suppose. Still, you've recovered (well, assuming your debts are controlled) okay from it.

Hope for us yet then eh? :blush:

Success in football seems to be mainly cyclical for similar clubs such as ourselves.

This aint something that I'd be usually willing to admit, and aside from winding up pi... Wednesdayite mates, I think it's possible to be rational about things and admit that while we have the ascendancy at the moment, things will no doubt change in the next decade or two.

We're both hampered by massive debts and your drop into the third tier will do lots of damage, but you'll no doubt be back on the same level as us in a couple of seasons. Massive investment isn't needed to get out of this league (as evidenced by our promotion a few seasons ago), but a cohesive squad can do well it's lieu. So, who knows where each club may be by 2020. Investment or not.

Anyway, I feel a little sick now, so excuse me the following:

Enjoy the Johnstone's Paint Trophy next season :laugh:

Not been following this thread at all and busy at work and don't have time to read.

Can someone summarise please?

Thank you

Lee met Mark in a cafe.

Mark forgot to mention that his brother in law was involved in the the deal.

Bills told lies Lee.

Daz now working with Mark and Bills.

Lee is still God in some peoples eyes.

Very complex posts that difficult to summarise.

Success in football seems to be mainly cyclical for similar clubs such as ourselves.

This aint something that I'd be usually willing to admit, and aside from winding up pi... Wednesdayite mates, I think it's possible to be rational about things and admit that while we have the ascendancy at the moment, things will no doubt change in the next decade or two.

We're both hampered by massive debts and your drop into the third tier will do lots of damage, but you'll no doubt be back on the same level as us in a couple of seasons. Massive investment isn't needed to get out of this league (as evidenced by our promotion a few seasons ago), but a cohesive squad can do well it's lieu. So, who knows where each club may be by 2020. Investment or not.

Anyway, I feel a little sick now, so excuse me the following:

Enjoy the Johnstone's Paint Trophy next season :laugh:

Intelligent for a blade as you seem to be that post was like being hugged at a funeral then as you walk off the sniggering is audible :angry: sorry mate you are now on ignore :biggrin:

Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.....

:biggrin:

"I get a call this morning asking if i want meet you Friday night in Sheffield to discuss the way forward. No. You are a sad and twisted ex-Chairman clutching at straws."

So Lee offers to meet up face to face with Mark C in person to discuss the best way forward....with crooks and crap people

then Mark C declines, posts that LS is a sad ex-chairman on an internet forum, and gets his legal team involved....

..t.o discuss the best way forward with the crooks and crap people?