Who did what?

Guest JonR

All that matters right now is that the board needs to fund AI to secure an automatic promotion push.

Thereafter the investment process needs to be driven forward as quickly as is practicable.

If any of these "players" had anything credible to do then they would not have turned up and posted poo this past week they would have just got on with it as it t is obvious that if anyone turns up with the right funds right now they can get a deal done.

The only purpose to the posting this past week or so has been to garner support in the fanbase at a time of disruption.

This has been a great reminder why I am better off out of this poison rolleyes.gif

Regards

Lee

Lee is winning me over without question here. ls.gif

Lee,

Do you believe that C9S are the people to take the club forward or were you one of the people who chose to turn down their offer of investment?

If you were one of the people who turned the investment down, do you think if they can come up with more cash that they wuld be able to take the club forward?

Lee,

Do you believe that C9S are the people to take the club forward or were you one of the people who chose to turn down their offer of investment?

If you were one of the people who turned the investment down, do you think if they can come up with more cash that they wuld be able to take the club forward?

That's the question I'd like answering.

I'm just curious as to why Daz is working with Bills to find investors if he's nothing concrete to offer, but apparently I'm way off the mark

*awaits Miss Marple jpeg*

Bills hasn't got a pot to wee wee in. If he raises the initial £5m and that's a big if, that's it, nothing more. Bill's the new C9S, only more of a ponce.

All that matters right now is that the board needs to fund AI to secure an automatic promotion push.

Thereafter the investment process needs to be driven forward as quickly as is practicable.

If any of these "players" had anything credible to do then they would not have turned up and posted poo this past week they would have just got on with it as it t is obvious that if anyone turns up with the right funds right now they can get a deal done.

The only purpose to the posting this past week or so has been to garner support in the fanbase at a time of disruption.

This has been a great reminder why I am better off out of this poison :rolleyes:

Regards

Lee

This may be a first but I actually agree with that post mate - take a hol you deserve it

Bills hasn't got a pot to wee wee in. If he raises the initial £5m and that's a big if, that's it, nothing more. Bill's the new C9S, only more of a ponce.

So why is Daz bothering? It seems to me this is the only bit of credibility Bills has - the fact that Daz is entertaining him

I am outta here guys.

It is not appropriate at this time for me to comment on what I think will happen on investment now.

AI needs his budget and then the long term future follows on from that.

Regards

Lee

I am outta here guys.

It is not appropriate at this time for me to comment on what I think will happen on investment now.

Regards

Lee

Get on a plane for Gods sake and go and get some sun!!

"I get a call this morning asking if i want meet you Friday night in Sheffield to discuss the way forward. No. You are a sad and twisted ex-Chairman clutching at straws."

So Lee offers to meet up face to face with Mark C in person to discuss the best way forward....

then Mark C declines, posts that LS is a sad ex-chairman on an internet forum, and gets his legal team involved....

TBF, this more than saloon talk.

Guest Wimbledon Owl

I am outta here guys.

Regards

Lee

And there was me thinking we had a problem.

Nope.

C9S offered me personally nothing.

Simon / mark need to come clean about what they have actually been doing this past year if they really want to establish a position of trust.

Regards

Lee

You have both been screwing with me one way or another and you both fully understood my agenda and just screwed with me anyway.

Your flouncing at C9S despite knowing how a US private equity firm raised equity was timed perfectly with Mark badmouthing C9S in London and bitching about his deal not being allowed to be progressed which was reported back to ICS from people in London.

I don't believe in coincidences when it comes to evidence of collusion.

This all had a huge impact on the whole investment process in terms of credibility, fan hostility and just bloody time being wasted that we could not afford to waste as we were working miracles doing that business turnaround thing inside the club.

You continue to smear me about me lining my own pockets and even do so while professing to retract said accusation and that is just as shitty as it gets. i have done the best part of over 2 years of work at circa 100 hrs per week, I have forgone thousands in unclaimed expenses in that time and I have sucked up most of the poison flying around our club to protect everyone's ability to try and do a good job.

For the record this is what Simon (or one of his bipolar identities) said in that initial conversation and this is my response:

SS:- That's great and I can see that structure working for the investors and the vendors - So what would be in it for you Lee?

LS - Potentially some sweat equity linked to an exit in the Premier League but I would have to think long and hard about whether I would want to be in that position as I think its important that SWFC chairman is seen as financially independent (no loans or shares or salary) to maintain trust in the fans base especially after what has happened to the brand of the Chairman and the board in the last 20 years. I have other projects I want to pursue that can make me more money anyway and once the club is sorted I should not have a large man hours commitment in any case.

Now this is the problem everyone is going to have with me - I have a better memory that most and I have been at the centre of all of the information flow including all of the good guys and all of the bad guys.

Regards

Lee

Does that not contradict what you have said even in this thread ?

By the way if we reached the Prem i would not begrudge anyone a reward .

Also if i remember correctly something similar was mentioned at the Owlstalk meeting i attended just after you were named as Chairman .

the question you have to ask now is...Does Daz know he's entertaining Bills...my guess is NO

Sure?

Over the last few days Wednesdayite has been active in meeting the club and has been given encouragement to co-ordinate what the fans might be able to offer the club for a better future.

There will be a call to arms media release very soon.

Additionally, we have been in touch with Walkleyowl, Logan Raines (on behalf of the Bills) and several other parties who have all agreed to be part of this exploratory process. I am sure others will join once this goes public and we have a list of other parties who will be contacted in the next 48 hours. It's not an exhaustive list and we hope we will be contacted by people who have something to offer but might not be on the list.

We all agree it would be foolish for everyone to be running in different directions or duplicating and it appears we are all prepared to participate with an open mind. We are currently working on various structures as there is more than one way to skin a cat. Our challenge is to find a structure/initative(s) which achieves the biggest support both in funding terms and popularity and ultimately the best result for the club.

At present, without a rallying call, we really don't know who out there is prepared to help and in what way - so the first objective is to see what/who is out there so we can put it on the table for consideration. There's little point guessing this - and likewise, this is THE chance for fans/interested parties to come forward.

I expect the next step would then be a meeting and circular communications between potential contributors to debate the best way forward.

:mellow:

Edited by NicNac

We were there a couple of decades ago with Sam/Samantha/Charles Hashimi/Kane, it's clearly your turn at the moment.

That's a fair point I suppose. Still, you've recovered (well, assuming your debts are controlled) okay from it.

Hope for us yet then eh? :blush: