Who did what?

Guest JonR

So Lee's definitely of the opinion that Bills and Mark C have been colluding. Both deny even knowing each other.

What is not in doubt as far as I can see is...

Mark C has in one way or another attempted to introduce investors to the club.

Mark C has a strong association with Daz

Daz has openly admitted to working with Bills to approach investors

Draw your own conclusions, and I'm willing to be convinced otherwise, but I'd be pretty surprised if Mark C and Bills paths hadn't crossed due to them both having an association with Daz.

FFS NEVER GO TO BED EARLY YOU MISS THE GOOD STUFF

FWIW my position has become: TRUST NO-ONE. When Bills or MC move away from Owlstalk and into the real world, then I'll take them seriously. Until then they could both be anything from a Blade on the windup to multi-millionaires.

that's all you're going to say when two people have accused you of blocking investment to suit yourself? mellow.gif

Sorry dude - I kinda had to work my way through the thead..............

Regards

Lee

There were serious allegations made about him on a public forum, he had the right to reply in the same way to the same audience. To protect his personal & professional reputation.

Agree. 100%.

I am satisfied with his answers.

I think we need to give him a break now.

To all those saying LS, MC and the bills should communicate in private should flip off.

This thread is revealing and is showing more real transparency as it progresses.

Tbh I called for privacy and at this stage I have to agree.

Lee has done himself the world of good opening peoples eyes to this crap he had to deal with.

Lee,

I just don't understand the need or benefits to anyone (and certainly not the club) of all this being discussed on a public forum.

To an outsider, it looks unnecessary and unprofessional for these issues to be aired like this.

Can't this all be sorted behind closed doors? It helps no one.

You are right none of the investment subjects should ever have been discussed on an informed basis in the public domain - but -

I have never brought these discussion into the public domain I have only ever defended the club when others have brought these discussions into the public domain.

I know find myself having to defend my own reputation when it is plain to see what I did, why I did them and what was in it for me through out.

Regards

Lee

To all those saying LS, MC and the bills should communicate in private should flip off.

This thread is revealing and is showing more real transparency as it progresses.

Not necessarily. What you get on here is opinion, fiction, mischief, and some truth mixed in. That might be said to muddy the waters even further.

So Lee's definitely of the opinion that Bills and Mark C have been colluding. Both deny even knowing each other.

What is not in doubt as far as I can see is...

Mark C has in one way or another attempted to introduce investors to the club.

Mark C has a strong association with Daz

Daz has openly admitted to working with Bills to approach investors

Draw your own conclusions, and I'm willing to be convinced otherwise, but I'd be pretty surprised if Mark C and Bills paths hadn't crossed due to them both having an association with Daz.

No Perry Mason are you .

Just a thought, Lee has alluded to crooks and chancers not getting in while he was chairman. It seems some have tried and they've been rebuffed. Now he's not chairman who is the 'guardian' against this for want of a better term.

Some people wanted Lee out. Some want investment, any investment. If it turns out that we turn our club over to some dodgy group and they flip my club I'll be beyond pissed off. I believe in Lee and what he was trying to do. For the first time in my life I'm hoping I was wrong. Cos if I was right to back him and we get shafted the consequences don't bear thinking about. Fir the good of the club I hope Lee is suffering from some sort of delusion and paranoia. No offence Lee but you know what I mean don't you?

and that is exactly the impression they wanted to create.

&

Yes I was a blocker - to any crooks or crap people that will inevitably screw our club up again.

Regards

Lee

So what are C9S then Lee? And why have they not been allowed into the club? Surely with what your saying they are simply not the crooks, bills and others are trying to make them out to be?

And what the hell happens now, we are in finanicial melt down with it seems no real option of investment