Who did what?

Guest JonR

No idea but you have to understand that when I follow a link from Owlstalk to Owlsonline which states Mark Corbidge S=ucks c=ocks with my 12 year old son watching over my shoulder and see him in tears i make it my f+cking mission in life with every ounce of sweat and every £ in the bank to sort these +++++++ out.

Well said....

Guest tomarkley

And a wonderful thread it was too.

Made me want to try Polish beer, ASAP.

P.S. your slightly wrong Mark, he wasn't accusing you of doing it, I'm sure he was asking Bills how it tasted.. Or do I recall incorrectly?

Edited by tomarkley

Didn't he also think Tonto was Kaven Walker?

Yes he did

He also called me a blade who'd had a long standing agenda, when I said we may as well stop playing the rest of the matches and accept relegation now (upon the appointment of Alan Irvine) :blink:

about 4 other people have also been labeled Ashley Carson.

Think it is a serious case of paranoia

Guest billsaja

No idea but you have to understand that when I follow a link from Owlstalk to Owlsonline which states Mark Corbidge S=ucks c=ocks with my 12 year old son watching over my shoulder and see him in tears i make it my f+cking mission in life with every ounce of sweat and every £ in the bank to sort these +++++++ out.

Mark

My 11 year old read it too, and I had to explain why the Chairman of Sheffield Wednesday would have taken it on himself to PM Walkley, Grandad and about a dozen other posters on here, when he has spoken to me in person 3 or 4 times and met you in person it seems and given his relationships with admin on this site etc could easily have found out that I was in Argentina the day he met you in Sheffield.

The story you tell re. the Swiss investors is very similar to what I went through trying to get Lee to talk first to the Chans and then to the (British) guy who advises Bob Johnson on investments both of whom he declined to engage with.

As you and I both know, the one actual obstruction to investment is now removed from the equation and frankly if your Swiss investors step in this week, I wish you all the very best and you have my personal pledge that I will not organise any "competing" group to bid up the price, since the lower the acquisition price, the more money left over to improve the squad. If your guys withdraw or if they want co-investors, please get in touch, Darryl and John have my contact info I believe, if not I will send you my details.

Thank you on behalf of all fans for your efforts to bring investors to the table, and what a shame the offer of much-needed players was so summarily rejected in January. But for the circus of the past 12 months, who knows what could have been, but as you so bluntly put it, that era is gone and while we endure its legacy, there is a real chance for meaningful investment now the jealous gatekeeper is removed.

Again, sorry your lad saw what my kid did, and I re-iterate I will not get in your way regarding investment so let me know if we should put plans on ice to give your boys a free run at things, or how you want to progress.

Best regards

Simon

Guest Deleted member

strikes me as rather odd that the bills knows the shoe size of every person ever involved with a football club

but has never heard of a fellow wednesdayite who was CEO of a very prominent English football club

bizarre that

That did cross my mind at the time too lol

Guest gringo69

To be fair, anyone who says "whilst I was away on my Harley to St Tropez" is a proper wee wee tail.

I once went to fox house on my grifter :biggrin:

Guest Fulham Fox

To be fair, anyone who says "whilst I was away on my Harley to St Tropez" is a proper wee wee tail.

Have you met my middle digit ?

Mark

My 11 year old read it too, and I had to explain why the Chairman of Sheffield Wednesday would have taken it on himself to PM Walkley, Grandad and about a dozen other posters on here, when he has spoken to me in person 3 or 4 times and met you in person it seems and given his relationships with admin on this site etc could easily have found out that I was in Argentina the day he met you in Sheffield.

The story you tell re. the Swiss investors is very similar to what I went through trying to get Lee to talk first to the Chans and then to the (British) guy who advises Bob Johnson on investments both of whom he declined to engage with.

As you and I both know, the one actual obstruction to investment is now removed from the equation and frankly if your Swiss investors step in this week, I wish you all the very best and you have my personal pledge that I will not organise any "competing" group to bid up the price, since the lower the acquisition price, the more money left over to improve the squad. If your guys withdraw or if they want co-investors, please get in touch, Darryl and John have my contact info I believe, if not I will send you my details.

Thank you on behalf of all fans for your efforts to bring investors to the table, and what a shame the offer of much-needed players was so summarily rejected in January. But for the circus of the past 12 months, who knows what could have been, but as you so bluntly put it, that era is gone and while we endure its legacy, there is a real chance for meaningful investment now the jealous gatekeeper is removed.

Again, sorry your lad saw what my kid did, and I re-iterate I will not get in your way regarding investment so let me know if we should put plans on ice to give your boys a free run at things, or how you want to progress.

Best regards

Simon

Just one thing. Your language on this site is shocking. Does your kid not read your posts ?

Guest Deleted member

I had to explain why the Chairman of Sheffield Wednesday would have taken it on himself to PM Walkley, Grandad and about a dozen other posters on here,

I'd just like to clarify - I dont think I've ever received a PM from Lee Strafford on here.