Who did what?

Guest JonR

Guest Deleted member

so why the hell then, is Lee Strafford, a supposed genuine and honest bloke... life long Owl etc, lying ?

I think to say he's 'lying' is a bit strong. To be fair to Lee I got the impression he had drawn the assumption by putting 2 and 2 together and unfortunately getting 5.

hi - mostly a lurker here but thought I'd add..

I think after what's just been said and confirmed by Grandad it would be a bit harsh to paint this guy with the same brush right now. most transparent thing we've heard in a while. and it's not as if he wasn't pushed to say something, he has been challenged numerous times.

Absolutely this. Marks a genuine Wednesdayite and doesnt have an agenda. He's outlined his involvement factually a few posts ago - so factually that if he was lying he could quite easily be exposing himself to all kinds of action.

So to sum up Lee hates Bills and thinks Mark is Bills

Bills hates Lee and doesnt know Mark but can save us

Mark has saved us but Lee hates him so were fooked

Lee wants to meet Mark as he wants to save us but Mark hates Lee so were fooked

Bills has a list so we are saved/fooked

I give in

Can Brownlad PM me when we are saved/fooked

Regards

John

Guest Deleted member

I give in

Regards

John

I'd just like to vote this post as Post of the Thread so far...

Thanks lol

I think to say he's 'lying' is a bit strong. To be fair to Lee I got the impression he had drawn the assumption by putting 2 and 2 together and unfortunately getting 5.

But, surely posting this as fact is called lying ?

He cannot substantiate his claims.

It is like me saying because I have seen you touch a mans hand, you like it up the poo shoot ......

Edited by Glaser

Guest owlsmunkeh

I give in

Regards

John

I think you've summed up my thoughts pretty accurately :biggrin:

Lee,

I do not need to "establish a postion of trust". You remind me of De Niro in the Fockers.

I came on here because the rumours you started whilst I was away on my Harley to St Tropez were offensive and libellous. I was alerted to this last Friday, at which point I changed my name from FulhamFox to Mark Corbidge.

You want transparency, here goes.

I met with you in Millhouses Park and had breakfast (I had full cooked and you explained you had a gastric band). You discussed ways to take wednesday forward and I gave you my thoughts. Openly and honestly. You asked for cash and I said said no.

I then came across a group of Swiss investors interested in Portsmouth FC who came to see me for advice. I explained that whilst i had a vested interest (being a Wednesdayite) I felt SWFC was a far better investment. I met with them In Sheffield late 2009, told them it was a great club, the night before you entertained them at Hillsboro. You called me to ask if I could vouch for them and I said no, you must do your own due diligence.

They then called me to ask if it was a cultural problem as notwithstanding the notary letter confirming £14m in a blocked account, you would not entertain discussions and wanted an english lawyer to confirm proof of funds. I confessed that this was unusual as a notary letter confirming £14m in favour of SWFC was in my mind worth a further discussion.

They heard no positive response and I was informed that you felt this was a simple front for Peter Storie of Portsmouth FC to take control of SWFC. Absolute rubbish.

I had, at your request, introduced a potential investor.

I understand they offered loan players from France and Italy in January which were rejected. They have since been in touch, as you know. They will send a further letter this week to the board of SWFC

I get a call this morning asking if i want meet you Friday night in Sheffield to discuss the way forward.

No. You are a sad and twisted ex-Chairman clutching at straws.

I am old school and would never criticise anyone holding a senior position at the club I love. Love or hate Obama he is President. You get behind the flag. Same is true for Wednesday but for all the speeches on the pitch you have done FA. You promised investment and yet found a way to alienate if their business plan did not have you as Chairman. Power corrupts yet absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Farewell my sad friend.

Feel free to respond as my lawyers have contemporanepus notes on all of the above from me and your response will be interesting and monitored.

To quote Jack Nicholson from a few good men, "you want the truth - you cannot handle the truth"

Wednesday til i die !!!!!

I have no agenda here. My only agenda is to provide for wife + 2 kids. I will not tolerate honest fans being lied to.

I rest my case.

ouch.jpg

Guest Deleted member

Where did Lee post this as fact??

Guest owlsmunkeh

It is like me saying because I have seen you touch a mans hand you like it the poo shoot ......

unless I missed it he only every claimed they had an "agenda" - he never said what that was/meant

Guest Fulham Fox

Paranoia? He somehow got it into his head Mark C was Billsaja.

Anyone know where he got this from?

No idea but you have to understand that when I follow a link from Owlstalk to Owlsonline which states Mark Corbidge S=ucks c=ocks with my 12 year old son watching over my shoulder and see him in tears i make it my f+cking mission in life with every ounce of sweat and every £ in the bank to sort these +++++++ out.

It's the inflated ego club.

Dear oh dear.

Said earlier the likes of Bills, LS should conduct this in private.

So much for the good of the football club.

Certain people's judgement who should know better have been sadly lacking.

People's trust in anyone involved is in tatters. Just another sh!te day for SWFC.

Guest vaughns pork slapper

so what happens now? does every one go against lee and support mark/bills in hope that they get us investment and save us from this awful mess???

Guest Deleted member

No idea but you have to understand that when I follow a link from Owlstalk to Owlsonline which states Mark Corbidge S=ucks c=ocks with my 12 year old son watching over my shoulder and see him in tears i make it my f+cking mission in life with every ounce of sweat and every £ in the bank to sort these +++++++ out.

Wasnt aware of this as I don'r read owlsonline.