Who did what?

Guest JonR

If I wanted to, I could be telling the same people "back me with 10mil" and I guarantee you I would be running this club by midnight Thursday and making a nice tidy piece out of it. I could raise the money for ME to takeover this club by close of business tomorrow, no bother, one phone call to Morningside or to any one of three or four other wealthy friends to get them to co-invest.

So if any of your "various" people can give one logical answer as to why I don't do that, if that is indeed my aim, then go nuts.

Or maybe just say "roger it" and stick to calling people c v nts on here, seems the popular thing to do, that will get the current cancers sitting on the board out of our club, no?

flipping pathetic.

Bills genuine question why now and not before suspect one of the reasons but won't post on here P.M if you like

Guest Fulham Fox

Nope.

C9S offered me personally nothing.

Simon / mark need to come clean about what they have actually been doing this past year if they really want to establish a position of trust.

Regards

Lee

Lee,

I do not need to "establish a postion of trust". You remind me of De Niro in the Fockers.

I came on here because the rumours you started whilst I was away on my Harley to St Tropez were offensive and libellous. I was alerted to this last Friday, at which point I changed my name from FulhamFox to Mark Corbidge.

You want transparency, here goes.

I met with you in Millhouses Park and had breakfast (I had full cooked and you explained you had a gastric band). You discussed ways to take wednesday forward and I gave you my thoughts. Openly and honestly. You asked for cash and I said said no.

I then came across a group of Swiss investors interested in Portsmouth FC who came to see me for advice. I explained that whilst i had a vested interest (being a Wednesdayite) I felt SWFC was a far better investment. I met with them In Sheffield late 2009, told them it was a great club, the night before you entertained them at Hillsboro. You called me to ask if I could vouch for them and I said no, you must do your own due diligence.

They then called me to ask if it was a cultural problem as notwithstanding the notary letter confirming £14m in a blocked account, you would not entertain discussions and wanted an english lawyer to confirm proof of funds. I confessed that this was unusual as a notary letter confirming £14m in favour of SWFC was in my mind worth a further discussion.

They heard no positive response and I was informed that you felt this was a simple front for Peter Storie of Portsmouth FC to take control of SWFC. Absolute rubbish.

I had, at your request, introduced a potential investor.

I understand they offered loan players from France and Italy in January which were rejected. They have since been in touch, as you know. They will send a further letter this week to the board of SWFC

I get a call this morning asking if i want meet you Friday night in Sheffield to discuss the way forward.

No. You are a sad and twisted ex-Chairman clutching at straws.

I am old school and would never criticise anyone holding a senior position at the club I love. Love or hate Obama he is President. You get behind the flag. Same is true for Wednesday but for all the speeches on the pitch you have done FA. You promised investment and yet found a way to alienate if their business plan did not have you as Chairman. Power corrupts yet absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Farewell my sad friend.

Feel free to respond as my lawyers have contemporanepus notes on all of the above from me and your response will be interesting and monitored.

To quote Jack Nicholson from a few good men, "you want the truth - you cannot handle the truth"

Wednesday til i die !!!!!

I have no agenda here. My only agenda is to provide for wife + 2 kids. I will not tolerate honest fans being lied to.

I rest my case.

Lee,

I do not need to "establish a postion of trust". You remind me of De Niro in the Fockers.

I came on here because the rumours you started whilst I was away on my Harley to St Tropez were offensive and libellous. I was alerted to this last Friday, at which point I changed my name from FulhamFox to Mark Corbidge.

I met with you in Millhouses Park and had breakfast (I had full cooked and you explained you had a gastric band). You discussed ways to take wednesday forward and I gave you my thoughts. Openly and honestly. You asked for cash and I said said no.

I then came across a group of Swiss investors interested in Portsmouth FC who came to see me for advice. I explained that whilst i had a vested interest (being a Wednesdayite) I felt SWFC was a far better investment. I met with them In Sheffield late 2009, told them it was a great club, the night before you entertained them at Hillsboro. You called me to ask if I could vouch for them and I said no, you must do your own due diligence.

They then called me to ask if it was a cultural problem as notwithstanding the notary letter confirming £14m in a blocked account, you would not entertain discussions and wanted an english lawyer to confirm proof of funds. I confessed that this was unusual as a notary letter confirming £14m in favour of SWFC was in my mind worth a further discussion.

They heard no positive response and I was informed that you felt this was a simple front for Peter Storie of Portsmouth FC to take control of SWFC. Absolute rubbish.

I understand they offered loan players from France and Italy in January which were rejected. They have since been in touch, as you know. They will send a further letter this week to the board of SWFC

I get a call this morning asking if i want meet you Friday night in Sheffield to discuss the way forward.

I am old school and would never criticise anyone holding a senior position at the club I love. Love or hate Obama he is President. You get behind the flag. Same is true for Wednesday but for all the speeches on the pitch you have done FA. You promised investment and yet found a way to alienate if their business plan did not have you as Chairman. Power corrupts yet absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Farewell my sad friend.

Feel free to respond as my lawyers have contemporanepus notes on all of the above from me and your response will be interesting and monitored.

To quote Jack Nicholson from a few good men, "you want the truth - you cannot handle the truth"

I have no agenda here. My only agenda is to provide for wife + 2 kids. I will not tolerate honest fans being lied to.

I rest my case.

:ohmy:

Guest Deleted member

I would just like to add to the above that I challenged Mark personally about the Billsaja link to his name as I was annoyed that I was told that Mark Corbidge and Billsaja were the same person by Lee Strafford. I'm disappointed that it has been suggested that Mark has done anything underhand as I know his dedication to Sheffield Wednesday runs far beyond any personal ambition to make money from the club.

And THAT is the sole reason Mark showed up last week to put this rumour to bed.

I would just like to add to the above that I challenged Mark personally about the Billsaja link to his name as I was annoyed that I was told that Mark Corbidge and Billsaja were the same person by Lee Strafford. I'm disappointed that it has been suggested that Mark has done anything underhand as I know his dedication to Sheffield Wednesday runs far beyond any personal ambition to make money from the club.

And THAT is the sole reason Mark showed up last week to put this rumour to bed.

so why the hell then, is Lee Strafford, a supposed genuine and honest bloke... life long Owl etc, lying ?

Guest JonR

I have become so disillusioned over the past few days. Grown men washing their dirty linen in public. OT is great i am on it every single day but i am disappointed when i see things like this.

Lee

Mark

Bills

Sheard

Anglophile

Why come on this site and throw your weight around. One thing i would say about DA is he was businessman. Apart from when he lost the plot and slagged us all off, he kept SWFC matter within SWFC.

spilling confidential information onto here helps no one.

I have become so disillusioned over the past few days. Grown men washing their dirty linen in public. OT is great i am on it every single day but i am disappointed when i see things like this.

Lee

Mark

Bills

Sheard

Anglophile

Why come on this site and throw your weight around. One thing i would say about DA is he was businessman. Apart from when he lost the plot and slagged us all off, he kept SWFC matter within SWFC.

Yes DA chose a TV audience instead .

Idiot .

Guest owlsmunkeh

Lee

Mark

Bills

Sheard

Anglophile

hi - mostly a lurker here but thought I'd add..

I think after what's just been said and confirmed by Grandad it would be a bit harsh to paint this guy with the same brush right now. most transparent thing we've heard in a while. and it's not as if he wasn't pushed to say something, he has been challenged numerous times.

Edited by owlsmunkeh

Guest vaughns pork slapper

Mark,

so are you going to try and help the club get investment ?

sounds like he has a few decent links....

Lee,

Farewell my sad friend.

I rest my case.

This = post-3664-12742186332_thumb.jpg to LS :biggrin:

Edited by Eccy Owl

Lee

Cardiff

Mark

Bills

Sheard

Anglophile

To be fair, if somone says somthing about you in public then you've a right to respond in the same way. Mark Corbidge didn't invole himself until his name was brought into it by others.