Who did what?

Guest JonR

Guest jdowl1

I'm not the one putting submilinal messages in my posts...

What subliminal messages are you referring to?

I've read various posts and gave my opinion.

See there's the problem when you try to argue on someone's behalf, you don't know ANYTHING that happened between me and Lee, and if you did you'd know that we spoke in May 2009 and it was in December on here that he made the post about the Chan's being the "wrong sort".

Now try applying your same high moral standards both ways............and ask Lee to do the same as you ask of me.

The Owlsonline post you say you offered him help in Dec 09 but didnt know at the time he was only dealing with C9S as they offered him a commision/sweetner.

Now you're saying he told you himself he'd get a commision/sweetner in May 09 (the last time you spoke).

So when did you find out Moy 09 or after Dec 09?

Guest Parky1867

Am I the only one who doesn't give a flip anymore?

Im sick of undesirable chances promising the earth, and delivering nothing.

Don't give them the attention, and hopefully they will wee wee off and make a joke out of some other club.

If a serious offer comes along, we aren't going to hear about it over the fecking internet.

Its time for us to stop diffusing responsibility. We can't hang on waiting for some mystery benefactor to bail us out, we need to take matters into our own hands.

We are a rudderless ship. Stagnation awaits, unless we make changes. Im not convinced by the WTID movement, but at least its being done with the right intentions, with the clubs best interests at heart.

Don't give them the attention, and hopefully they will wee wee off and make a joke out of some other club.

If a serious offer comes along, we aren't going to hear about it over the fecking internet.

Its time for us to stop diffusing responsibility. We can't hang on waiting for some mystery benefactor to bail us out, we need to take matters into our own hands.

We are a rudderless ship. Stagnation awaits, unless we make changes. Im not convinced by the WTID movement, but at least its being done with the right intentions, with the clubs best interests at heart.

Amen!

Testify!

Spot on!

This

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Guest JonR

Holy poo poo!

Shark and Bear vs Man!

We are doomed!

Quick John R!

We need to devise a plan sharpish, whilst these lot argue about who said what on an internet forum.

if you think thats bad, have you seen this?

a4Sww.jpg

Guest JonR

I suggest you get involved in the far more interesting debate about bears and sharks

The Owlsonline post you say you offered him help in Dec 09 but didnt know at the time he was only dealing with C9S as they offered him a commision/sweetner.

Now you're saying he told you himself he'd get a commision/sweetner in May 09 (the last time you spoke).

So when did you find out Moy 09 or after Dec 09?

My problem with this or still these guys all profess to be Owls at heart . This sniping and back biting paranoia has to stop . Do what you say and devote your time to helping the situation not raking over old coals.

Guest JonR

My problem with this or still these guys all profess to be Owls at heart . This sniping and back biting paranoia has to stop . Do what you say and devote your time to helping the situation not raking over old coals.

Agreed after seeing the immature arguments the inappropriate use of profanities I do no want someone involved in the club that comes onto a fan site and sinks to that level. If they are involved in finding investors or working with Wednesdayite then they should be acting a professional as possible.

Just showing Bills claims agains LS should be taken with a huge pinch of salt. Claims he made in this thread so its not "raking over old coals."

People that believe everything he says and kiss his ass every time he starts gloating whenever he thinks he's been proven right need to wake up, its crazy.

Maybe he does somtimes get things right? but all the lies/half truths and twisted facts make it impossible to take him seriously.

Maybe his Mum never read him, 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf' as a little boy.

Edited by Donny

Guest JonR

Wow - a hybrid. Needs a new name though.

Hmmmm...A combination shark and bear attack. You've been Sheard... :ohmy:

Are you suggesting that Sheard is a hybrid of a bear and shark?

Careful.. you know libel lawyers are always sniffing around this site!