how bad is the beast

Guest T C's Tash

Guest T C's Tash

After watching motd i thought burnleys keeper The Beast had a real stinker, which leaves me in no doubt that Lee Grant is going to be poacher away from us in the near future

What should we do

Take the money and get a loan in

Keep Grant and stick with the squad

Take the money and pretend its not arrived

Take the money and bring in 2 players to bolster up our squad

After watching motd i thought burnleys keeper The Beast had a real stinker, which leaves me in no doubt that Lee Grant is going to be poacher away from us in the near future

What should we do

Take the money and get a loan in

Keep Grant and stick with the squad

Take the money and pretend its not arrived

Take the money and bring in 2 players to bolster up our squad

I'm pretending I didn't read this post.

Might be best thing to happen to us, new keeper that commands area well will give confidence to our back 4. We can also then bring an Irvine recruit or 2 in.

UTO

Jensen was a decent enough CCC keeper - as often happens he struggles with the much wider variety of the premier, that it's a much more unforgiving league and the fact that Burnley are under pressure much more of the time than they were accustomed to.

If Grant were to go i'd hope we could do better than Jensen - but cheap, decent keepers aren't that common - and there's no point selling Grant if we have to use the fee to replace him

Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver Weaver

Dean Kiely and Maik Taylor

Always thought highly of Keily but how old he now? Taylor is a good shout but think he'd command a fee.

If Grant was to go he'd go as a great servant despite weaknesses mentioned

Guest Manwithastick

Richard O'Donnell

cemented in mid table obscurity i'd agree. Unfortunately our position is far too dicey to risk his lack of experience.